**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Show me some Mercy

AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,009 ★★★★
edited January 11 in General Discussion
So what Mercenaries did you use? Mine were following

I was impressed with my monkey. He one shot Mr Negative, Panther and Bullseye. He somewhat counters Bullseye as well.

After completing objective, i made Godslayer proud by ascending CGR and getting first awakening of Storm Pyramid X from 7* crystal.

Comments

• Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Haven't finished exploring tb eq yet, but I plan to use abs man for the gauntlet challenge. I was torn between massacre, bwdo & monke for the second slot. I think I'll go with monke based on this thread, does he need high sig?
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,009 ★★★★
    edited January 11

Haven't finished exploring tb eq yet, but I plan to use abs man for the gauntlet challenge. I was torn between massacre, bwdo & monke for the second slot. I think I'll go with monke based on this thread, does he need high sig?

High sig not needed. His usage is crits and bleeds. Handy with Bullseye, Bullseye can't evade his attacks and crits hit hard.

Abs man will be helpful against Cage and Mr. Negative to wear off indestructible and unstoppables quickly in respective matches.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,420 ★★★★★
    Abs man and domino.
    But I never used abs man, let's see how it works.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited January 11
    I’m screwed… 5* Domino will have to do some heavy lifting! Any tips more than welcome…

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,009 ★★★★

I’m screwed… 5* Domino will have to do some heavy lifting! Any tips more than welcome…

You can fast forward gauntlet with platpool