Options

Necro Completion

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to hear some thoughts on if I should try and do a necropolis completion tonight. I just came back, so I’m a bit short on revives and can’t farm them, but I’d say I’m above the average player in terms of skill. How many units would you think it would cost to bust out the first path with a R4 unascended Aegon? And that said, are the crypt rewards worth that much? My fear is that I’d have to end up spending to finish and I wouldn’t be keen on that.

Thanks everyone for the input.

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★★
    edited January 13
    I would budget for 100 total revives, so if you have the units and are willing to use them, then it is definitely worth going for it.

FYI, I used r4 ascended aegon and made more mistakes than I wanted. Ended up using ~120 revives. I don't consider myself a top tier player at all.
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 252 ★★
    Rewards are totally worth it, a skilled player can do it in 100 revives or less. I did it with 220 revives, but I have no skill and had a 5* Aegon…
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,376 ★★★★★
    100 revs at max, aegon can easily cook the easy path.
    No time to wait, go for it.
  • Options
    SuperSam568SuperSam568 Posts: 35
    100% get it done Sunday, before crypt rewards.

Combined with the necro rewards, it’s a huge improvement to your account.

If you have some units , maybe invest in the monthly eq offer to get some revives and 30% boosts also. If you don’t already have those boosts, they’ll help.

Remember to sort your mastery setup to maximise aegon. And then just go full aegon.

Don’t forget reverse control champ and relics.

The extra 20% atk boost from nick is also really nice.

Aegon
    Heimdall
    Nick
    Proxima
    Reverse control

If you end up stuck, remember the 4 hr crystal has revives and heals, well worth healing aegon to full each time you try (it does help). And keep some health potions for when you get to gm so you can survive sp2 if u need to.