**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bullseye instant bleed bug

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,601 ★★★★
I know he’s meant to instant bleed on blocked and taken hits but it still registers even when I dex a hit. This happens most often when the dex is “late” e.g. a perfect timed dex for Shang chi. Now unless I’m missing something he can only bleed me if he actually makes contact right, so why am I being punished for playing against him as intended?

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,170 ★★★★★
    Nope you missed something

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    xLunatiXx said:

Then how are we supposed to avoid the bleed?
    Can't block, can't evade, can't dex and can't miss. So the only option is using a bleed immune? Too limiting imo.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★

xLunatiXx said:

Can't block, can't evade, can't dex and can't miss. So the only option is using a bleed immune? Too limiting imo.
    Utilizing immunities is too limiting? That's like the oldest rpg requirement in the game, abomination has required a poison immune since day 1
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

You ever fought an abomination?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,170 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

Hope you never take path 9 in war then, you might have a stroke 😂