**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Who do you prioritise for 6* Ascension?

2»

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,040 ★★★★★
    Champs that will be never or will take long time to be available as 7*

So the usual, top-3 champs from each class.

Kingping, Doom, Herc, Kitty, Scorp, Nimrod, Ghost etc
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 116

Depending on what content you do, the T2 dust is coming through reasonably well, I'm curious how people here priotise who they ascend from their 6* champs (5* is of course a different story)?

I know Hercules is probably an easy first choice, plus maybe whomever you use for content like Necropolis (Aegon, etc) but after that...?

I suppose if you have 1-2 champions you use a lot then they're probably good choices, maybe champs who aren't available as a 7*, or maybe champs who suffer from slightly weaker stats and would benefit from the boost?

I used my first ascension on Adam Warlock the day I got him because I just love his playstyle. My second ascension was obviously Aegon, since I had to do Necropolis. I then got 6* Hercules and R5 + ascended him right away : He helped my do EoP (left path) and I used him for tech defenders in my Abyss completiton run (With Captain America IW synergy for armor breaks)

I am now thinking of ascending champs I love (Kingpin, Maestro, CGR, Galan...) if I don't get a 6* Kate Bishop out of my skill Abyss nexus from Road to the Crypt rewards. I sadly don't have 6* Kang or 6* Thanos because I would have R5 ascended sig 200 them since I love them... I got them both as 5* and gave them that treatement.

So to answer to your question : If you already have ascended champs that you need (for Necropolis, questing, War, BGs, Carina's...) then ascend any champ you want