I did not receive my prize for the first Raid chest.

RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
edited January 16 in General Discussion

We just killed Kang and then I selected the awards on the left of paragon and once I gave him and I have not left me that awards has given me or anything, so I did not get anything, and restarted the game and still does not appear

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,262 ★★★★★

• RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Member Posts: 43
    ahmynuts said:

Elegí de las 2 casillas el de la izquierda que son de parangon le di a aceptar y volvió a la pantalla de Raid sin salirme el premio que obtuve, por lo tanto no recibí nada, estuve revisando catas etc o esquirlas pero sigo teniendo lo que ya tenía
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Member Posts: 322 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

Elegí de las 2 casillas el de la izquierda que son de parangon le di a aceptar y volvió a la pantalla de Raid sin salirme el premio que obtuve, por lo tanto no recibí nada, estuve revisando catas etc o esquirlas pero sigo teniendo lo que ya tenía
    No hablo Español, anglais por favor

edited January 16

ahmynuts said:

No hablo Español, anglais por favor

I chose the chest on the left which are from parangon I hit accept and went back to the Raid screen with the chest grayed out without leaving the prize I got, so I didn't get anything, I was checking tastings etc but I still have what I already had.
    @Kabam Miike Any solution to this? The prize of the first chest did not appear on the screen and I did not get anything.