**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please take cyclops back to 13.0

TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
Please take cyclops back to the way he was. Just fought him in war and he is now so op...
Of course if you can evade every move it won't be a problem ... but I ain't that good and blocking should be an option in war tier 8 ...

Comments

• TreoTreo Posts: 386 ★★
    And I am talking about the red cyclops
    In version 13.1 he is doing critical damage trough blocks again ... that just ain't fun ... makes the only viable option to evade everything or captain am ww2 as a counter champs ...
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 81
    He should not be an issue as he was map 5 mini boss for ages... gotta evade and bait his lvl1... practice
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Treo wrote: »
    And I am talking about the red cyclops
    In version 13.1 he is doing critical damage trough blocks again ... that just ain't fun ... makes the only viable option to evade everything or captain am ww2 as a counter champs ...

Get better
  • I recommend practicing against some players on the top leaderboard with 5 star Cyclops at rank 4 and duped. This will allow you to practice evading both his L1 and L2 successfully, and will prevent you from demanding he be nerfed.

And who knows, maybe one day you will have a 5 star duped cyclops of your own and will place him on defense to reap defender kills.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'm trying to figure out how you can survive being hit 15 times to allow his sig to kick in.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out how you can survive being hit 15 times to allow his sig to kick in.

The critical hit on blocks isn't in his sig, so unduped red cyclops got the same boost.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    It is known.
  • UKGRPUKGRP Posts: 9
    Sir i know its hard but to evade. Try practicing and you reflex well just gradually improve.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Evading his sp1 is really easy. Think of it as evading thor's sp1, but you evade twice.

• Vnc7506Vnc7506 Posts: 3
    It was in the update new school cyclops can get critical damage through blocks.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    WolfGuy wrote: »
    DaMunk wrote: »

The critical hit on blocks isn't in his sig, so unduped red cyclops got the same boost.

That's interesting...I didn't read far enough down. Thanks for pointing that out.