Options

Account hacked. Can someone change my name back to normal please?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    I mean, I dont really care but him having done Necro does not mean a thing lol, Its weird for sure to be hacked in MCOC but there isnt anything that proves that he did Necro by mercs or similar.

Anyway this aint our job, Kabam knows more than we do, if they bring him his name back then he must be innocent
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 365 ★★★

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

I somewhat remember the last time Kabam accidentally banned someone and when he brought it up here, people accused him of cheating. Turned out Kabam was WRONG and the guy was wrongfully banned? I think let Kabam be the judge, the jury and the executioner yes? I don't see a point in hurling accusations

So in your mind.. some random hacker on the internet decided to find someone who has an MCoC account, hack it and just change the name.... Hmmm
    I am neither denying nor defending hacking here. However, no one but Kabam knows the truth. So, let them handle look into it or is it too difficult for some to get off their high horse?
    You are on your own moral high horse....
    So, its being on a moral high horse to let the people in charge do their job and not bully some dude over a game? Or am I wrong?
    Who is bullying? ...using logic is not really that hard...
    What is more plausible? A random hacker targeting a random mcoc account or sharing an account and being trolled by the other person?...
    Being called a cheater is not bullying...
    The other person you were talking about, got immediate attention by certain people, this guy is just being "bullied" as you say... Wonder why.
    I don't really care what's more plausible. Like I said, I am not denying that there's a possibility that he cheated but I am also not denying that he could be innocent. If you care enough, keep an eye on his online activity I suppose. If he's banned, you'll know and you'd be right. If not, well, do better next time
  • Options
    Skadi2604Skadi2604 Posts: 23
    Guys, i did necro weeks ago. And only yesterday someone logged into my account. I don't need the cheat guys, i play this game since feb 2016, and as you can see i don't have too big of an account. But everything i have i did it myself.
    It's a little bit disappointing how i was instantly guilty and you guys developed a whole story about what i did and so on. I didn't do ****.
    Anyways you're all welcomed to an opinion, but the admins know what's going on and i know what's going on and that's the only important thing for me.
    Have a nice day, and stay positive guys. Not everyone cheats.