Options

Charges raid

Where can you see how many charges you and your mates have? I'm playing perfectly but only get off 3%.. is it because of my mates charges?

Comments

• Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210

Where can you see how many charges you and your mates have? I'm playing perfectly but only get off 3%.. is it because of my mates charges?

It should appear in the area that says “gevechten over” in whatever language your using. I can see it there in the English translation, but I have French players in my alliance and they have the same issue, so it’s something related to the language coding.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 414 ★★
    Ohh oke makes sense thanks!
  • Options

So this is me. Does it mean i have 15 charges? And is it max because i'm not getting any more even tho i complete the missions
  • Options
  • Options
    It shows that you have built 15 charges for the Tactician player. This is the max you can give to another role.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 918 ★★★

Hello, I have a different question and apologies for asking this as I spent an hour and could find it in the forum…

How do you know who should be fighting next? In the above screenshot, there is a tick on assault, does that mean assault is next or does that mean assault is completed and tactician is next?

Thanks for your help.

• Options
    edited January 16
    In OPs screenshot it isn’t showing the charges for each role. The tick you are seeing is because he is the Assault role and it shows he took the boost from that path. In general, you want all of the different roles to have the same amount of charges as you build to the maximum of 15. Once you reach 15, or close to it, the order does not matter as much as everyone will be doing good damage.

Here is a screenshot from my path that shows the raid charges. You will see that the Tactician role has 4 charges while Assault and Vanguard are both over 10. In our case we want Vanguard to fight next to build charges for Tactician. Hope this helps!

• Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 918 ★★★
    Thanks, that’s great help @Heinz11