**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

i need an advice

RoximaRoxima Posts: 2
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone, I got my first two 5* champs today ( Karnak and Kamala khan) and i grinded alot i know they arent too good but the problem is
i have no luck in 4* champs ( my best champ is mordo then moon knight and the rest not too good -no god tire or semi champs )
so what should i do now to progress rank them or ?

Comments

• Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Well Karnak isn’t bad really. He has some pretty useful attributes so I would r2 him at least. His focus gives him a really high crit rate, with that It’s actually pretty rare you don’t crit on an attack. True strike completely ignores evasion and all resistances/armour. Great for dealing with high armour nodes and champs and with the right timing can be refreshed to keep it active and deal with evaders easily. Sp3 has an 80% ability accuracy reduction for 40 seconds too which is pretty impressive. If you don’t have any good ability accuracy champs I think he could be useful to you. Khan really isn’t worth bothering with though, not even r2 imo. The “every 5* should go to r2” thing only really applies if you want to use them in an arena. Otherwise it’s a waste of catalysts.
  • Options
    Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Post a pic of your champs then it will be more clear ...