Options

Preparing for 6.4.6 Grandmaster!

Hey there! This is my first post on the forums and just wanted a little advice for act 6.4.6.
I made my way from act 6.2.1 to 6.4.6 in about 2 days and wasnt very bad since i bought the 1000 unit eq completion bundle.
I have a few questions before fighting the Grandmaster
I have seen videos and know his phases but i want to know how many units i need and what champs to bring. Also i consider myself average skill wise.
This is my roaster. Sorry if my english is bad since it's not my first languange.
Any advice you could say me it's apreciated!
Cheers! ^^

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,184 ★★★★★
    The best advice I can give you is to read, and I mean really read, like seriously, actually read his entire ability kit so you completely understand how the fight works before going in.
    Champ wise you're pretty solid, hulk is a great damage dealer if you want to rank him up but the grandmaster can be done with what you already have.
    If it's your first time fighting him and you don't feel like quitting out id save up a pretty sizable chunk of revives because you'll burn a few trying to get the hang of his animations and timing and stuff
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,567 ★★★★★
    30-40 revives / units for them, just to be safe.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 316 ★★
    Miles Morales is really useful if you have trouble with the dex timing on his L1; otherwise just pay attention to how each phase works and how to do his challenges.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 693 ★★★★
    I used about 500 units + about 30 revives in storage when I did it, but I didn't do much research beforehand
  • Options
    gael2505gael2505 Posts: 6
    @ahmynuts yeah youre right maybe saving 4 hour crystals before just to be sure and don't quit.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    @ReignkingTW Ok i'll farm a few then thanks mate
  • Options
    @Feuerschwer i don't have Miles but i think his sp1 is like superior iron man one, isnt he?
  • Options
    Yeah it’s a single quick beam, then a delay before three slower projectiles - the beam is what gave me trouble-it’s unblockable and doesn’t have a lot of windup so it can catch you off guard, and then you get hit by the other three projectiles…. If you can master dealing with that attack you’ll do great, if you eat beam to the face a lot it’ll be much slower.
  • Options
    @Feuerschwer got it! Thank you for the tip
  • Options
    Personally I found him more annoying than the act 7 bosses, but just because I was bad at his L1; If you’re better at dexing than me it should be a walk in the park. Superior Kang was the most fun for me though.
  • Options
    Yeah ive heard act 7 is easier but idk