**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where is the T6 class ISO-8 in the glory store?

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 446 ★★
Hey guys,

I'm well aware of the fact that the glory store has been improved now. However, I don't see the part where we could previously buy T6 class iso-8 in the glory store. I recently became paragon, is it why this happened? Is it something else? Tbh, I have a lot of gold but I'm really lacking a bunch of iso to upgrade champs and the glory store was a really nice place for this.

Please let me know if this is already a known glitch.

Comments

• Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 290 ★★
    It's a visual glitch. The gold crystals and Tier 6 ISO are still there in those two left slots.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,734 ★★★★★
    Your store is probably just bugging out. Mine was earlier
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

What did you do to get it back? I tried reinstalling the game but doesn't seem to work for me.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,734 ★★★★★
    Priyansh7 said:

ahmynuts said:

What did you do to get it back? I tried reinstalling the game but doesn't seem to work for me.
    Oh it's still messed up i just checked agian lmaoo. It just started happening a few hours ago and hasn't gone back to normal since
  • Options
    cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 114
    I am missing entire lines in glory and BG store near the bottom. If I scroll slowly sometimes the bottom of a row shows and I can click on them. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,818 ★★★★
    This bug is also happening to me right now. Anyone know a fix?
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90

This bug is also happening to me right now. Anyone know a fix?

I usually change to mastery tab and then back to glory and that fixes it
    I have to it every time i enter the glory shop though

• Options
    Thanks for all the insights guys, this was really helpful. It seems now they fixed it and I already bought all 10 of those iso selectors 😂.