Options

Bonus glory this week :D :D But sometime it misses the peak milestone!

NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL.
Looks like not all the peak milestones are getting into the stash. It is random, missed about 4 milestone till now. Does anyone else noticed that? I am in a mid alliance, so looking forward to as much as possible to utilize this bug.

Comments

• Options
    arifin74arifin74 Posts: 104
    Looks like payout is late, when it comes, it took the latest peak milestone.

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    tbh idgaf, we get enough glory to buyout glory store for 2 weeks
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Which milestones we're missed
    arifin74 said:

What are u talking about, both are 16th milestones.
  • Options

Which milestones we're missed

arifin74 said:

What are u talking about, both are 16th milestones.
    That's strange, seems like milestones point requirement differ for high end player/alliance and send based on those! That's why probably i am not getting it on each peak.
    What milestone you have on 71 mil? I can calculate how much more I can get.

• Options
    edited January 17
    arifin74 said:

That's strange, seems like milestones point requirement differ for high end player/alliance and send based on those! That's why probably i am not getting it on each peak.

Ingame milestones shown are bugged, go to the official post of aq raid to. And see the old milestones.
    75 million milestone is 23rd.
  • Options
    edited January 17

arifin74 said:

Ingame milestones shown are bugged, go to the official post of aq raid to. And see the old milestones.
    75 million milestone is 23rd.
    Ah, thanks. In game is showing raid milestones and we are doing normal AQ.
  • Options
    arifin74 said:

Ah, thanks. In game is showing raid milestones and we are doing normal AQ.

Ingame is showing new milestones which are supposed to be there and will be there moving forwards from next week onwards for regular aq as well as raids aq. Even the last week aq points were based on new point system. It's just this week's bug that game is giving points based on old point system.