**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to the crypt deadline missed by 30min

Is the Road to the crypt deadline fixed in stone?
What about summoners who missed the deadline by an hour or less?
Can they appeal for the reward too?
Deadline was 10am pst.
I finished at 10:20am.
It took long to finish the first path.

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

They gave a cut off date, if people want to leave it last minute and risk missing out, then sure it sucks, but it's on them unfortunately.

This!!! You decided to wait until the last minute, and now you want rewards because you missed a clear deadline to get the rewards?

If I'm told to show up at 7 am for work, and I show up late by 20 minutes, should my boss pay me for that 20 minutes because I was only 20 minutes late?

Yeah, I didn't think so either.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,318 ★★★★★
    No rules shall be broken for lazy.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,318 ★★★★★

I remember when I missed a flight. Flight departed at 10 pst. I showed up at 1020 pst. I demanded to talk to the manager and appealed. Even though by the time my appeal was heard the flight was over the Atlantic Ocean, they turned it around and came back and picked me up. So yes, I think you deserve them.

I hope the flight company upgraded your seat for any inconvenience as well.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★
    20 mins... 💔; but no
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I mean the deadline wasn’t 10am +30 minutes in case of slackers. You had 2 months.
  • Options
    SuperSam568SuperSam568 Posts: 35
    Unless you joined late due to a glitch, even if you didn’t think it would take you that long, it’s not on Kabam. It’s on you. It’s not their fault you finished 20 minutes too late.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    TAYP (That's A You Problem)
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Did you spent the full 48 days and 20 minutes inside of necropolis?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

This one time, my pizza wasn't delivered in 30 minutes or less, but because the guy was only 1 minute late, he pleaded for me to pay, I told him no because there was a clearly established timeline that he did not adhere to

That really dates you. I don't think that's been a thing for like 30 years.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

This one time, my pizza wasn't delivered in 30 minutes or less, but because the guy was only 1 minute late, he pleaded for me to pay, I told him no because there was a clearly established timeline that he did not adhere to

Do you know, Domino's delivery partner had high chances of dying compared to armed forces, because of the domino's policy of Ontime or free.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I always ask the delivery guys if they want a glass of water or maybe a sandwich because it's always difficult to adhere to delivery timelines and you never know if someone is hungry or thirsty.

You are indeed as @BringPopcorn said , a terrible modafucka !!
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Regardless of what people think, you're welcome to try a support ticket if you don't get the rewards. If you get them then great, if not then at least you tried.
  • Options
    Rohit_316 said:

ahmynuts said:

I always ask the delivery guys if they want a glass of water or maybe a sandwich because it's always difficult to adhere to delivery timelines and you never know if someone is hungry or thirsty.

... A sandwich .. i call BS on that.. and everyone knows every delivery driver has at least 2 Big Gulps full of mountain dew in their cup holders...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

ahmynuts said:

• Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 653 ★★★
    The sad part is that you contributed towards the death count on your run but don’t qualify. I’d definitely try the support ticket and see if they will cut you some slack. Hope you get it!
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★

Rohit_316 said:

ahmynuts said:

... A sandwich .. i call BS on that.. and everyone knows every delivery driver has at least 2 Big Gulps full of mountain dew in their cup holders...
    A friend of mine used to do doordash and i can confirm she had at least one mountain dew in her car
  • Options

The sad part is that you contributed towards the death count on your run but don’t qualify. I’d definitely try the support ticket and see if they will cut you some slack. Hope you get it!

What? No ... What is wrong with this generation...
    10 am is 10 am.. no ticket no nothing.. we were over 24k deaths unless he died 25k times NO
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,346 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

A lot of places around here do a similar thing, where if they're past their delivery time it's half price or something never 30 mins or free though that was like the 90s/2000s
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

A lot of places around here do a similar thing, where if they're past their delivery time it's half price or something never 30 mins or free though that was like the 90s/2000s
    They still do it in small areas.. not everyone is on those app systems...
    Love the conversation shift though...poor guy when everyone get their crypt rewards
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    All things in the game reset at 1 p.m EST for me so I’m pretty sure that’s when these rewards will come in today.