**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wow RNG was brutal for me today

OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
So today in addition to the crypt awards I did my final exploration run on Necropolis.

I opened a total of 4 6* relics today. Coming in to the day I had 5 relics, two of which were duped (Venom, S2099).

I ended up with just 1 new relic - (Ghost Rider) which I also duped, and then I got two additional dups on Venom and S2099. So, 3 out of 4 dups. Definite bummer as I was looking forward to picking up a few additional relics.

I did pull Mantis out of my crypt pulls which is definitely solid, but the rest were similar (dup SpiderGwen, dup 5* Storm relic).

Anyways, I suppose I’ll have a good day at some point to offset today but was pretty painful.

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Poor guy. May the RNG gods be ever in your favor!
  • Options
    Yeah I think I’m going to hold off an any other significant openings till Feb - my Jan luck has just been really bad.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I think im in a worse spot, pulled Gambit and Stryfe from my 7 stars. Gambit was a rollover from Bishop, who was 1 of two options im considering from the Selector, and the other being Hulk.

Still being optimistic I can potentially open 1 from my next 2 7 stars before I finish my last path off.
  • Options
    @Polygon I hear you. With the Mantis and SG Dupe I ended up ranking up my 6* Shuri to R4 for the final path, then (since I had a tech gem) chose Shuri from the Selector and took her straight to R3. So, the 6* Shuri rank up was a complete waste but something I had to do given the Attuma and Namor fights on that path.

But, now I’m Valiant so hopefully will make back the 3 each T6B/T3A in relatively short order.