Options

Ascend 6 Star Galan or Iceman

Who to ascend?

Ascend 6 Star Galan or Iceman 59 votes

R5 Galan
71%
zuffyMagrailothosNescioKaspYTG-Hun-GearOsfan8MigginslyMrwarren96Ayden_noah1captain_rogersVbnmeEwell65SSS69Ironman3000Ben_15455Charlie21540ahmynutsReal_Madrid_76_2ILoveDrDoomThePredator1001AgenteMagnus 42 votes
R5 Iceman
28%
bhuv9191Ragnarok13ThatGuyYouSaw235Repto23Justcause102Bugmat78DEADP0ØLNebraskaBatmano_oCarracho01OMXCap_MuricaSantiagoEhsaanThe_0wenpusbrownlikebambiCoołComsyungjpeg 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 460 ★★★
    R5 Galan
    Just ascended galan def worth it especially for competitive content
  • Options
    NosrepNosrep Posts: 85
    R5 Galan
    There is no question
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    edited January 18
    Very biased because he’s one of my fave characters but I do think he’s gonna be very useful once Bullseye starts hitting more rosters in BGs. He comes in handy a lot for me already though.

That's not to say Galan isn't incredibly useful as well though, I have him at rank 4, and will eventually go to rank 5.

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,353 ★★★★★
    R5 Galan
    Galan has overall better utility I belive though iceman is great with all his immuities and damage
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,095 ★★★

Very biased because he’s one of my fave characters but I do think he’s gonna be very useful once Bullseye starts hitting more rosters in BGs. He comes in handy a lot for me already though.

That's not to say Galan isn't incredibly useful as well though, I have him at rank 4, and will eventually go to rank 5.

I can see the people who have Bullseye just banning Iceman, and the ones that don’t just banning Bullseye. I haven’t given much time to BGs this season, so my theory might already be holding true in the higher GC.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    R5 Iceman
    I'm biased i can admit but I like iceman better. Galan probably needs it more because his damage is limited to his harvest
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 675 ★★★
    R5 Galan
    Galan was my first ascension and I don’t regret it one bit. It’s the only way increases his harvest damage after he reaches R5. He’s so versatile even in the current BG meta he still wins me matches on attack despite not gaining any power.