**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

When will we start seeing tier 4 alpha catalyst availability?

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 470 ★★★
edited January 19 in General Discussion
Hey Kabam,

As the title suggests, do you guys have a timeline for when we can expect to see tier 4 Alpha catalyst available to rank up our 7 stars to R3?

I know that the Valiant status is meant to be a hard to attain title but many of us have already done all the other requirements.

Comments

• Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 144
    I would guess with release of 8.4
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 470 ★★★

I would guess with release of 8.4

I haven't been on the forums that much. Have they announced the release date?
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    They have not announced a release date, but all of the guesses tend to be April/March. I do believe they hinted that it would be around then, or something like "Early Spring".

They did confirm though that exploration of 8.4 would guarantee another 7* R3 champion.

Even if they dropped those catalysts, unless it was just enough for the R3 in a single massive content drop (like 8.4), it would likely only be a small quantity as to not jack up the supply/demand of the oh-so-fragile in-game economy.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,171 ★★★★★
    July 8th
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 466 ★★★
    I hope they start giving out bits and pieces of R3 materials soon.