**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Can a mistake by Kabam be a success by Kabam? Additional glory in AQ

EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
It is curious that Kabam's mistake has become one of the greatest successes in the history of the game: the massive sending of glory for participating in the alliance mission.

At the beginning of the error, my eyes widened as I claimed 1000 glory, then 1200, 1300... Until I collected 15,000 in a very short time.

I thought this was the rewards for participating in Raid Week, not a bug. Now that I know it's a mistake, I feel pretty stupid for believing it was something that was here to stay.

We all agree that the amount of glory is exaggerated, because medium alliances have easily collected more than 25,000 glory with almost no effort and that can break the game.

However, I believe that granting generous additional glory is just what Alliance Missions need to regain the appeal of yesteryear and in particular the new Raids to gain followers.

I don't think I'm exaggerating (and in no way would it break the game) that with modest scores you could earn 5,000 glory (approximately double that with a modest score in the current AQ) and up to 15,000 (which coincides with the maximum inventory) for making a good score in the Raids, all while climbing the intermediate milestones.

This proposal of mine would not break the game, since the prices of items in the glory shop are scaled according to progression in the game. And then there is the limit of 15,000 glories that forces you to buy items if you don't want to waste them, becoming progressively more expensive with each purchase, thus partially compensating for the apparent feeling of "breaking the game" that could occur.

Furthermore, due to the scalability mentioned above, these additional glories would help players in the Cavalier/Thronebreaker environment to reinforce their 5* r5 and 6* r2/3 characters, since the 6* r4/5 and 7* They are located at the medium-high and high levels of the game in more and more modes (Silver rank 1 alliances already regularly face 7* r1/2 warchiefs).

Without wishing to expand further, I end my thoughts here.

Related (by @Kabam Miike):
Alliance Quest Milestones Bug - Week of January 15 - Get your Extra Glory!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,390 ★★★★★
    No amount extra Glory will make AQ more appealing. There's too much wrong with it.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,361 ★★★★★
    Yeah monthly once, giving players from 15k to 25k glory won't break the game, and also motivate more alliances to participate in raids.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 620 ★★★
    Now all we need is the item cap to be lifted and the cost per item to stay at a fixed rate and not an increase per purchase, seeing as it's the only area in the game store where this applies.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,806 ★★★★★
    Only reason we are in AQ is because it's bugged and paying out.

Otherwise, couldn't be less interested.