AI lunging farther with sp's and heavys?

2»

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,981 ★★★★★

I'm having a bit of a problem i noticed today, every champ with a 2x 1st medium is getting parried? 🤔
    Domino, Werewolf and Black Cat are getting parried on the 2nd hit of dashing foward...gonna test silk i guess...

Didnt they specifically mention 2 hit mediums being reparried was a possibility of rolling back the fix?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,091 ★★★★★

Just had ai literally dex and light intercept rinse and repeat 3x in a row. (It was a 2-3 hit combo, not even a full 5 hit combo from the ai)

I call that the new AI evade, and all defenders get to do it now.

• DeathsworkerDeathsworker Member Posts: 174 ★★
    They just fixed it, they don't even evade anymore. As soon as you dash in it's a light intercept lmfao.

AI looking at me attempting to go to the right side of the screen

• DeathsworkerDeathsworker Member Posts: 174 ★★

I'm having a bit of a problem i noticed today, every champ with a 2x 1st medium is getting parried? 🤔
    Domino, Werewolf and Black Cat are getting parried on the 2nd hit of dashing foward...gonna test silk i guess...

Didnt they specifically mention 2 hit mediums being reparried was a possibility of rolling back the fix?
    If you run a match against a 6* or 7* Gambit you can see why the ai is most likely doing that. They don't hold block, they flick it repeatedly leading to the reparry.