Killer Team in Arena’s

Rkkd21Rkkd21 Member Posts: 43
Just wondering if anyone else has experienced Killer Team’s popping up in Arena’s?? I have been using any combo of 6*’s from all R1’s to all R5’s and anything in between and within the last 2 days I have had Killer Teams pop up against my all R1’s. Can use the same exact champs one run and no Killer Team and then the next time I face one with the same champs. I saw a message earlier about Kabam pulling back an update because it caused the AI to not throw specials, could the same thing be happening with the Killer Teams being back?? Thanks

Comments

• WinterFieldsWinterFields Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    What was your win streak when you encounter these teams?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    Arena teams change time by time depending on the people rank ups, r1s could trigger death matches nowadays, even more if 6r1s are not leveled.
  • Rkkd21Rkkd21 Member Posts: 43
    Around 75 in. Guess I will stop using R1’s and just drop down to only R2’s. Ir just seemed like it happened over night and I haven’t ranked anybody up for a couple of weeks now. Thanks for the input.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,472 ★★★★★
    Rkkd21 said:

Around 75 in. Guess I will stop using R1’s and just drop down to only R2’s. Ir just seemed like it happened over night and I haven’t ranked anybody up for a couple of weeks now. Thanks for the input.

You don't have to rank anybody for it to change, as long as other people do it changes time by time
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    I dont go lower than 6r3 these days.

A bunch of 7r3's are in the mix now which shifts the "cutoff" higher to avoid death teams.