**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Civil warriors heal block [Not A Bug]

AnotherDragonAnotherDragon Posts: 4
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not sure what is going on but civil warriors heal block is not working
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Apex1212Apex1212 Posts: 185
    Actually it sure is working perfectly fine for me. What lvl and rank is yours mine works fine.
  • Options
    Mine is a rank 4/40 four star no spoke about was trying found out if it was just me
    He is my main champion that is how i noticed it been using civil warrior for around a year now at rank 4/40 . If yours i working mine must be bugged.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Who was you against?
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mine seems to be working to, what mode were you fighting in and who were you fighting?
  • Options
    Mine still works fine.
  • Options
    Mine is my main too 5* 2/25 works fine.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @AnotherDragon. I just tested this out and didn't see any issues with it. Can you let me know the game mode and node this happened on, as well as your opponent? Thanks.
  • Options
    @Kabam Wolf. Thank you for the response it does not active for me in the normal story quest ,arena , WAR, AQ, ect... all of his other abilities work just fine his heal block is the only thing not being triggered. Do i have send a video or something ?
  • Options
    Did you try doing you heavy attack dude you say you use him all the time try it and let me know what happens. I bet you have not have been using your heavy attack with out even realizing . this should be interesting
  • Options
    Whoops You have got to be kidding me you are correct i was not using my heavy attack sigh i must have unconsciously stopped using my heavy attack sigh..... I will take my leave now SMH
  • Options
    Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Can you tell me when doc oc will be fixed. Use his special 3 and says ko. But they get back up with 1/4 health. In expert daily catalyst quests. And in versus arenas. Also i have noticed a glitch all day today. Says my connection is not working. But wifi is fine and lte with 4 bars. Att network. Open web page and loads almost instantly. So could your servers be on the fritz?
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Elad17 wrote: »
    Can you tell me when doc oc will be fixed. Use his special 3 and says ko. But they get back up with 1/4 health. In expert daily catalyst quests. And in versus arenas. Also i have noticed a glitch all day today. Says my connection is not working. But wifi is fine and lte with 4 bars. Att network. Open web page and loads almost instantly. So could your servers be on the fritz?

Being fixed in the 16.1 update. You can check the patch notes in the other thread, should be easy to find.

@AnotherDragon which champ was you fighting against when heal block didn’t trigger?
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @AnotherDragon. I am glad you were able to get this figured out. I'm going to go ahead and close the thread now. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.