Bullseye is driving me nuts!

2»

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Use Kitty pryde, she just abuses him. My rank 5 ascended got me lazy solos every attempt on tb
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Member Posts: 136
    His lack of damage offensively drives me nuts...
  • Crowning54Crowning54 Member Posts: 46
    edited January 21
    WetHam said:

With kitty u want to dash into him and hit him while his killer instinct is active and then he will throw his special and u will take no damage, then u can spam sp1 or go sp2.

Kittys phase time is so short. What am I doing wrong?
    Ur phase should pause if he hits u so this shouldn't be an issue unless ur kitty is unawakened
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★

His lack of damage offensively drives me nuts...

He’s meant to be a defender
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    edited January 21
    WetHam said:

I can’t beat cavalier bullseye, I feel like smashing my phone into the floor every time I fight him.

Dude.....chill out.... Check out my post and keep these in mind:

-Bullseye is simply all EQ node buffs and tricky mind games.

-Use a Mutant attacker. Preferably Storm since she can still stun Skill defenders when they shrug it off. If you don't have her, use another Mutant. One who is bleed immune, or gains a benefit from bleeds.

-Mutants have class advantage over Skill and weaken them.

-Watch out for Bullseye's "Killer Instinct" buff. It looks like an green eye. He gets it when he gets 1 bar of power. If you attack him when he has it, he'll evade and counter with his special attack. All you gotta do is wait out the timer, and go from there. Wash, rinse, repeat.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/358255/og-storm-horsewoman-vs-bullseye-in-eq#latest
    @Terminatrix isn’t the killer instinct passive paused unless you hit them?
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 199
    @WetHam

If you have Sunspot and a bit of patience you can get a one shot of Bullseye. One L2 will do the trick if you get the crits
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    People saying have an evade counter but who works? Tried falcons lock on and shang chis slow but both don’t work
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,846 ★★★★★

People saying have an evade counter but who works? Tried falcons lock on and shang chis slow but both don’t work

Only way to stop his evade is with true strike/accuracy or coldsnap. His evade cant be stopped with ability accuracy reduction which is dumb imo
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    Just wait out his sp1 . It’s boring but very easy once you do it . And that’s coming from a mediocre player like me
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,846 ★★★★★
    Also a quick tip for everyone, if you throw a striker exactly when bullseye evades, the relic combo hits and stuns him like normal so you dont have to bait a special
  • AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Member Posts: 53
    WetHam said:

Why does kitty pride work?

https://youtu.be/ZrYeSfPoM1s?si=nG9eLikOoPKRJ_JW

Hope this helps
    Created this tutorial especially for this reply.
    PS: Higher quality of the video is being processed at the time of me posting it here.
  • AdiMCOCAdiMCOC Member Posts: 53
    AdiMCOC said:

WetHam said:

Why does kitty pride work?

https://youtu.be/ZrYeSfPoM1s?si=nG9eLikOoPKRJ_JW

Hope this helps
    Created this tutorial especially for this reply.
    PS: Higher quality of the video is being processed at the time of me posting it here.
    https://youtu.be/IS-PFe3J1ok?si=3eqAjgwbYrcqvG1J

Had to re upload the video due to technical issue
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    Very easy with CGR. Immunity helps too block the special 1. Just don't hit him under his killer Instinct effect. 1or 2 sp2s will kill him easily.
    Mine is CGR is R4 with suicide. But 5* also can do it easily.

• Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    @WetHam
    Colossus (with Wagneto pre-fight). Parry Heavy until his sp1. Bait the sp1. wait out his evade timer, Parry heavy sp1. Repeat until done. Very easy fight this way.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Member Posts: 653 ★★★
    edited January 23
    My Sig 200 kitty destroyed him without any specials... Don't throw specials coz you need to be phasing always... A solo everytime in TB EQ
  • WetHamWetHam Member Posts: 40
    Update: I’m so trash, but units got me through it.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 428 ★★
    Emma works: diamond form avoids bleeds, parry heavy rushes you to the (guaranteed crit) sp1, and he won't evade in telepath form. and a power sting, because screw that guy, and also in character ms Frost would absolutely love to take him down a notch on principle.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    Iceman.
    Just keep doing sp1 and dont let frostbite end
    WetHam said:

Unitman for the win
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,936 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

WetHam said:

Unitman for the win
    Still undefeated in the contest
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    On another note why is the other champ that got released with bullseye get a full 3 bars at 15%? So if ai is not cooperating (which is never does) or you don’t have a power control you’re just supposed to eat an sp3 every time you play her? Seems cheap
    @JT_Supreme Whenever she is at 15% bar of power she gains an encroaching power gain, pushing her to 3 bars. Power control is the best counter here of course