Is it me or is AI still holding specials?

Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
The AI just doesn't get baited for some reason. Especially in BGs, there's really just no way of baiting the AI except heavy attack at the wall and most of the time we can't do that because of stunning reflection (also WHAT is the obsession of not allowing parry nodes UGH).

Comments

• Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Holding specials worse than before for me. Less intercepting though.
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    Happened to me multiple times in side quest yesterday, BGs must be intolerable.

AI and me just held block for 10-15 seconds straight. He would release block and i would too waiting for the intercept but then go back to block and wait in a corner. I therfore had to go back to block to anticipate the special.

It wasnt a timed mode, so found it funny. Reminded me of that Metapod vs. Metapod battle in the first season of Pokemon.
  • DeathsworkerDeathsworker Member Posts: 164 ★★
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    I was intercepting thanos, and then it felt like he learned my strat after a few, and light intercepted me 3 times in a row.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 366 ★★★
    Also what's with the AI standing with its guard down while it has a special and it just stands there and if we dash in we get parried or intercepted
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    I do remember watch one Mcoc YT video where the guy says, it will be possible to the CPU throw the special if you don't do anything.

So, I dex to left....for a second I even don't press anything on screen, and cpu will throw sp.

If not and it's about to reach sp3, but you feel you can do one last light attack, do and wait.

Good luck
  • BosleyBosley Member Posts: 281 ★★★
    Yeah it's still broke AF and I feel like it always will be. The game is just designed not to be fair to the players in so many ways to promote spending.

They want us to spend because of oppressive difficulty & chasing meta rewards and not enjoyment of exploring and playing the game itself........
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    Yes. It’s just as bad as last month when the AI still parried 2hit mediums. I feel gaslit on all things AI at this point