**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Up Advice please!

I have 4* 4/40 ArcAngel, Rogue and Nebula (same)...

And choices to Rank up to 4/40 next:

Colossus (duped - only one that is) that is "synergistic" with ArcAngel (+ 12% Mutant Spec-Attack ):

Wolverine (regular)
Nightcrawler
X-23
Loki
Carnage
Jane Foster
Miles Morales Spidey
Dr.Strange
Joe Fixit

ONLY Colossus is duped!

Or wait and Rank up my only 5-Star... Black Panther (civil war) my only Skill Hero above a 3-Star Moon Knight!!???

Dr. Strange, Nightcrawler and X-23 were where I was going til I opened regular Wolverine a couple days ago (my favorite character!!!)...

Strange for diversity...
Nightcrawler for speed attack (decent defender too )...
X-23 for regeneration and bleed...

I was contemplating Miles Morales because he so effective against Dormammu and Mystic in general!!???

But then I lucked into Wolverine!!???

And am I missing info on Mr. Fixit (too new to me to really appreciate his potential)???

Gahhhh!!! :wink:

Help!!!

Comments

• AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Hmmm... I'd really appreciate more input as to Spidey, Dr. STRANGE and Joe Fixit...

Please enlighten me with your experience!
    Bump
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    You're like me, lacking a power-controlled champ; very essential.

At the moment, Wolverine or X-23 with regeneration will be ahead of the rest although it is another mutant.
    If you would like to strengthen your alliance, you should focus on either Nightcrawler, Dr Strange (put him on special two bias).

Miles Morales and Joe Fixit is for Arena.
    Hi everyone :) Welcome to the Suggestions and Requests forums! If you have an idea to help make this game even better, please post your suggestions here! While we cannot reply to all suggestions that we receive, we do read them all.

You should post in Strategy and Tips instead of in this section.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    wolvy or X23 and of those I personally think X23 is more rounded.

Joe fixit, MM spiderman and Dr Strange would be a negatory shouted with gusto from me and likely most others however if you really love one of those characters or play spectacularly well with them, go nuts, its your account.
    edited December 2017
    winterthur wrote: »
    You're like me, lacking a power-controlled champ; very essential.

At the moment, Wolverine or X-23 with regeneration will be ahead of the rest although it is another mutant.
    If you would like to strengthen your alliance, you should focus on either Nightcrawler, Dr Strange (put him on special two bias)

Miles Morales and Joe Fixit is for Arena.

That is Truly Excellent advice!!!

Dr. Strange would be excellent for defence placement... as would Nightcrawler (especially unduped apparently)!!!

But either Wolverine would be damn fine in attack... Thing is... ArcAngel, Nebula and Rogue are effective attackers already !!! (my high opinion is probably flawed - please let me know!)

Eliminating Fixit and Miles is a big help though...

So Strange or Nightcrawler ... I have several Mystic signature stones and my Mutant sig-stones will already have a home... So Dr. Strange will be my upgrade!!

How's that Logic?

Feedback is welcome!
  • Captain_MaimCaptain_Maim Posts: 322
    If needing a defender than nightcrawler

If in need of a quest beast, wolverine.
    You mentioned only Colossus is awakened. I would say don't waste the awakening gem (generic or class) on Dr Strange. This means you will not be able to apply signature stones.

If you have T1A to spare, take BP(CW) to rank 2, he is also a good defender.

I guess to wait for other contributions as well. Each one has a different perspective we can all learn from.
    You mentioned only Colossus is awakened. I would say don't waste the awakening gem (generic or class) on Dr Strange. This means you will not be able to apply signature stones.

If you have T1A to spare, take BP(CW) to rank 2, he is also a good defender.

I guess to wait for other contributions as well. Each one has a different perspective we can all learn from.

Thanks Winterthur... I get what you are saying.

I'm on the verge of an awakening stone and won't put it on Strange! I guess I am thinking of my Alliance defence force in choosing him over Nightcrawler and the Wolverines...

Are my Attackers sufficient though? I'm unsure because of my Newbie status and really appreciate the input!!!
    I would say yes, you have good attackers already, Arcangel and Rogue are very strong. Nebula is no pushover either.

Hope you get good pull from other class champs soon; especially with power-control, really needful.
    If needing a defender than nightcrawler

If in need of a quest beast, wolverine.

Hmmm... appreciate the input. I've been thinking my primary trio were Quest-Beasts already! X-23 IS a monster... it's just that I have 2 major Mutants and keep reading that diversity is so essential!

****... I am almost back where I started!!!

It's just that every time I run into Strange on defence, he's impressed me every time!

Damn!!!
    I would say yes, you have good attackers already, Arcangel and Rogue are very strong. Nebula is no pushover either.

Hope you get good pull from other class champs soon; especially with power-control, really needful.

By "power-control", can you give me an example?
    I need to make a correction.

Joe Fixit is quite good, poison immune, special 1 cause bleed and special 2 has stun. Also can regen under certain conditions.

For power-control, do see this small little post I made here .
    edited December 2017
    Thanks Winterthur!

Re: Power control heroes... that is pretty well what I thought you were talking about (phenomenal list BTW) And that was the reason why I was confused because Nebula and Miles Morales are part of my 4-star lineup!!

IMHO... Nebula is phenomenal!!! And with the 3rd special attack glitch apparently about to be fixed (that has cost me sooo much over the past 2 months!!! Grrr), she becomes my most useful attacker (ie: against Tech and Robots)!!!

Fixit is a new addition and his bleed and stun abilities continually amaze (he can takeout opponents 3 times his rating in Versus!!!) That he is poison immune and has a 25% chance to regen WAS unknown to me til you mentioned it!!! A smaller Hulk with a machine gun!!!

And Miles Morales was my go-to hero versus Mephisto a month ago (and his evade versus Kang, Thanos and Dormammu as well) made him indispensable!!!

Still... I am leaning towards Strange!!! And wondering if I am concussed!!!!

****!
    FYI... I went with Nightcrawler!!!