**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW Attack Tactic: Subdue

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
I was looking at the Season 47 announcement and it doesn't say anything about removing this tactic. Is there a reason for it? I love this attack tactic and it's incredibly useful.

Is there any reason for it's removal? Nothing else was added in it's place.

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    This caught me off guard too. I use it all the time but it seems they are alternating war tactics by season now. Could do without armor burn tbh
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

This caught me off guard too. I use it all the time but it seems they are alternating war tactics by season now. Could do without armor burn tbh

All I ever see is Crush for defense. The other tactics are useless unless the defense is running the defense tactic that attack tactic counters.
  • Options
    bizbiz Posts: 14

All I ever see is Crush for defense. The other tactics are useless unless the defense is running the defense tactic that attack tactic counters.

That is completely wrong last season I used nothing but powerburn tactic against sturdy champs with fam, the deffender never got a sp off making crush tactics useless.
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 141
    FAM with armor burn has been one of my best war attackers against crush tactic.
    I hadn't noticed they removed subdue. I love that tactic. Scorpion w/subdue is bananas. My all time favorite war attacker.