**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

AW Attack Tactic: Subdue

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,362 ★★★★★
I was looking at the Season 47 announcement and it doesn't say anything about removing this tactic. Is there a reason for it? I love this attack tactic and it's incredibly useful.

Is there any reason for it's removal? Nothing else was added in it's place.

Comments

• Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    This caught me off guard too. I use it all the time but it seems they are alternating war tactics by season now. Could do without armor burn tbh
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,362 ★★★★★

This caught me off guard too. I use it all the time but it seems they are alternating war tactics by season now. Could do without armor burn tbh

All I ever see is Crush for defense. The other tactics are useless unless the defense is running the defense tactic that attack tactic counters.
  • Options
    bizbiz Posts: 16

All I ever see is Crush for defense. The other tactics are useless unless the defense is running the defense tactic that attack tactic counters.

That is completely wrong last season I used nothing but powerburn tactic against sturdy champs with fam, the deffender never got a sp off making crush tactics useless.
  • Options
    CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Posts: 143
    FAM with armor burn has been one of my best war attackers against crush tactic.
    I hadn't noticed they removed subdue. I love that tactic. Scorpion w/subdue is bananas. My all time favorite war attacker.