**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tier 2 Rhino broken in AQ Map 5. Can't be killed

So my alliance member went in to fight tier 2 Rhino in map 5 a moment ago. The fight finished and I thought he had just moved to node and took a while to back out.

I went into the fight, ended up getting a timeout cause it ended up such a slugfest. I got 0 points for doing more than half health on rhino. Thought that was odd...

My alliance member then sent this pic in our chat;
wxtckzaldvho.jpg

He had already won against Rhino! What the hell Kabam! What kind of stupid bug is this! So now we can't even progress in AQ anymore because Rhino just won't die.

We got everyone to back out of AQ and since then, one our our other members has successfully killed him.

Sort this mess out please.

Thanks. Your friendly neighborhood Dongowarrior

Comments

• RaidouRaidou Posts: 27
    I got 0 points for doing like 50 hits on dorm with my Blade last day 5 in AQ. Then I went in with GR, did like 110 hits and got points for that. No idea what's happening.
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94
    @Raidou no idea either. We've had instances where we get 0 points, but at least the champ is still killed after. This game is becoming a mess, but they just keep throwing more content in and not fixing the underlying problems
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    I’ve had the zero points thing show up before. Although it did it in multiple fights in the same AQ. Was actually getting the points, but it was telling me I got nothing.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    It's happened to me in AQ as well, usually with minis and bosses. It occurs when SOMEHOW, multiple players enter the same fight. Both (or all) the players get 0 points when the fight ends and the opponent stays there untouched but it counts as a timeout and both will lose half health. Once, it even happened twice in a row because both of us were going for Dorm and we both killed him twice but got 0 points lol.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I think the 0 points is a visual thing, I still get points even when it says 0, not sure about him not dying tho
  • RaidouRaidou Posts: 27
    Hmm so a visual bug, when you get units from the uncollected arena crystal, it only shows the normal unit amount..

example: i open uncollected crystal and I get 225 units, but it only shows that it adds 45 until I refresh the game, then it shows correct amount.