Completion and exploration offers act 7,8

Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
Hey,

Im finally doing an exploration run for act 7 and 8, i was wondering if anyone has maybe screen shot or infographics for the offers we get after exploring act 7,8.1,8.2,8.3 and the completion of 8.3
I wanna know if i want to save up units before i do the final 100% just get it over with

Thank you

Comments

• Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    Oh and i thought it would be cool if there was an in game option like the completion/exploration rewards for the completion/exploration offers
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    Checkout some day-1 act-7,8 streams on YouTube
    I check a few and looks like there is no exploration offer only completion offer, ty a lot for your response
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★★★
    Generally there is only a completion offer. There is no exploration offer.
    Graves_3 said:

Generally there is only a completion offer. There is no exploration offer.

Yup :( i was hoping i would get the offers and finish the necro, at least i still have 8.3 to complete.

Ty for your response
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I do know that cost has dropped dramatically. I did it with my alt a few months ago and it was very low.

I do know that cost has dropped dramatically. I did it with my alt a few months ago and it was very low.

Cool i hope they droped 8.3 too although i doubt it lol, ty for your response
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Bron1 said:

Cool i hope they droped 8.3 too although i doubt it lol, ty for your response
    I don't think it is - not old enough.