**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I kinda miss having new Deadpool variants

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

If only something was coming that could maybe do something about that

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    Depends. Was this the original release date of Deadpool 3? If it isn't then it's unlikely
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Can we get a version that is just a sentient above-ground pool that has been zombified?
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Calm down everyone… we’re getting that cheesy Ryan Reynolds Samurai Deadpool in July!
    😈🤡🤪
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★

Calm down everyone… we’re getting that cheesy Ryan Reynolds Samurai Deadpool in July!
    😈🤡🤪

One of his abilities should be deflecting any bullet type projectiles with his swords.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★

😈🤡🤪

Sounds like that would be fun, but I'd like them to buff the classic Deadpool a little first. Give him something on his SP1 and a way to inflict Taunts in his base kit. Some unique synergies with Colossus, Cable, Domino and Wolverine would be nice too.

Deadpool 3 is coming up later this year. It would be nice to get a buff to classic Deadpool to celebrate it?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,990 ★★★★★
    edited January 28
    Chobbly said:

😈🤡🤪

Sounds like that would be fun, but I'd like them to buff the classic Deadpool a little first. Give him something on his SP1 and a way to inflict Taunts in his base kit. Some unique synergies with Colossus, Cable, Domino and Wolverine would be nice too.

Deadpool 3 is coming up later this year. It would be nice to get a buff to classic Deadpool to celebrate it?
    If they aren't buffing the trophy champs you can get without paying there's no way in hell they're touching Deadpool lmao

"Oh but Brian Grant got red Deadpool as a ftp" Sh, you known what I mean lol
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

😈🤡🤪

Trophy champs are on the very bottom of the list to get buffed. Even groot is above trophy champs on that list. Isn't it about time we.got that piratepool from mroc tho?
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,818 ★★★★★
    If we get anyone else from MROC, I want a Patriot Garrison one.