How about both Magentos as 7 star?

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
edited January 29 in General Discussion
I love both red Magneto and White Magneto. Red Magneto I use him for nuking down metal opponents since his damage is so crazy against Metals. White Magneto's utility of that passive stun has saved my life so many times and as a standalone champ he's quite decent although not at the level of Red Magneto but his utilities make up for it. I doubt about Red Magneto coming out as 7 star yet but out of the two I see White Magneto coming out first if that were to happen. What do tou guys think? Do you want Red Magneto and White Magneto as 7 star?

Comments

• sapyaosapyao Member Posts: 11
    yes hes the goat
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,078 ★★★★
    sapyao said:

yes hes the goat

Yes same here
    ahmynuts said:

I never understand the question "Do you want x champ as a 7 star?" Because the answer is always yes because we want all the champs in the game at every rarity. The question should be, "Do you want x champ as a 7-star soon?"

Thanks @ahmynuts
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    White mags: Yes
    Red Mags: No
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    White Mags, probably, he isn’t nearly as powerful as Red Mags.

White mags I can see happening in the future
    But red mags... He's gonna be one of those that stay as a 6* for awhile

My thoughts exactly

Given the redmag buff probably exceeded what was originally desired by some margin (I'm sure Miike has said as much) I wouldn't be holding my breath waiting on a 7*

He'll come eventually, but not yet.

Yes then again they did go all out on his buff he's probably one of the few characters ro reach comic level of power when ramped up.

White mags: Yes
    Red Mags: No

I agree
    EdisonLaw said:

White Mags, probably, he isn’t nearly as powerful as Red Mags.

Definitely and I could newvr pull him and Red Mags as 6 star in my 2 years of playing I only have 5 star ascended Red Magneto.
    DrZola said:

And here I was hoping for a third iteration named Magenta Magneto… ;)

Dr. Zola

@DrZola best comment I have seen today
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    I think both can be a 7 as red mags isnt as powerful as he once was when buff was released also he kinda needs the sig so if anything he be in a special crystal
    Bendy said:

I think both can be a 7 as red mags isnt as powerful as he once was when buff was released also he kinda needs the sig so if anything he be in a special crystal

Honestly I would love to see a 7 star Magneto both Red and White
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,822 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

And here I was hoping for a third iteration named Magenta Magneto… ;)

Dr. Zola

Sounds like something from Hogwarts
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 701 ★★★
    What would be the point of 7 star mags? Mags at 6 r3 still one shots every thing
  • GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    edited January 30
    My 200 sig R4 Mags nukes pretty much everything in this game…there are not many champs that are not #metal, and at the same time armorbreak and bleed immune…best mutant in da house 🧨💥🔥🔥🔥
    GrO_ot78 said:

My 200 sig R4 Mags nukes pretty much everything in this game…there are not many champs that are not #metal, and at the same time armorbreak and bleed immune…best mutant in da house 🧨💥🔥🔥🔥

I wish I had him as a 6 star