**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ways to play old favorites?

PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
I'll take the friggin nerf man. Just one of my fave comic book characters and with the addition of 7* there's never gunna be a place to play with a 5*. Any chance they'll add modes that limit the star level? Quake and Magik have fallen off now. It's been roughly 2 years since I actually played her.

Comments

• Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★
    with the ascension
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    you can actually redo story content only with those champs :)
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★
    You mean like Variant 4, with gating by rarity?

Possibly, but Kabam doesn't seem inclined to generate such content at present.

Plus, if they do, it triggers lots of complaints from more recent players (who advance past using 2*/3* champion in days and 4*s in a couple of weeks) complaining about having to 'waste resources' to rank up lower-rarity champions 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    Pandingo said:

I'll take the friggin nerf man. Just one of my fave comic book characters and with the addition of 7* there's never gunna be a place to play with a 5*. Any chance they'll add modes that limit the star level? Quake and Magik have fallen off now. It's been roughly 2 years since I actually played her.

A couple of weeks ago, Pepe just took down T1 war boss (ascended 6-star Onslaught) with Magik.

I'm pretty sure some people still use quake in T1 wars, she can still take down plenty of nodes.
  • Options

You mean like Variant 4, with gating by rarity?

Possibly, but Kabam doesn't seem inclined to generate such content at present.

Plus, if they do, it triggers lots of complaints from more recent players (who advance past using 2*/3* champion in days and 4*s in a couple of weeks) complaining about having to 'waste resources' to rank up lower-rarity champions 🤷‍♂️

Something similar. I was thinking the back issues need a reboot. So maybe reboot the rewards and gate paths. Something like that.
  • Options
    edited January 29

with the ascension

Oh trust. I ascended quake and magik asap quake is just boring to use
  • Options
    MiniMF said:

This is true but not the BEST use of my time lol
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

MiniMF said:

Then we're not sure what your even wanting here? You can use them anywhere and everywhere already. Just have to use an ascended max 5*. If that's not what you wanna do, then that's too bad I guess.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Pandingo said:

MiniMF said:

Then we're not sure what your even wanting here? You can use them anywhere and everywhere already. Just have to use an ascended max 5*. If that's not what you wanna do, then that's too bad I guess.
    I want to use one of my fave champs in the game competitively. Not just wasting time saying ohhh pretty mechanic 😅 the others got it and suggested good ideas, hopes, or points. Thanks though! I appreciate your input!
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    Pandingo said:

Buttehrs said:

Pandingo said:

MiniMF said:

I want to use one of my fave champs in the game competitively. Not just wasting time saying ohhh pretty mechanic 😅 the others got it and suggested good ideas, hopes, or points. Thanks though! I appreciate your input!
    You can still use them competitively....they aren't completely banned or anything except in bgs where a player may choose to ban one. Or sometimes in aw. But what does that tell you? That even as a 5* they get banned. Hence why they aren't 6*.