Incursions 7 star crystal

Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
Hi,

Is the 7* incursions worth the cost ? Im asking because i have the 400k but the champs in there need awakening and high sigs right ? What do you think ?

The champs are : angela, caiw, namor, ronin, mogo, hulkbuster

Comments

• Bron1Bron1 Member Posts: 275
    Cool thats what i was afraid off, them changing the pool and go figure when the next time you pull the same champ, and didnt know the limit was 500k

Ty both for your responses

I pulled a capiw and let me be honest, He is a battlegrounds monster even without dupe(his dupe is irrelevant for bgs anyways).

Sometimes all you need is to play defensive, and capiw allows it by blocking a million hits (For instance, you wanna block and play defensive against bishop to prevent him form launching sp1). And capiw ends every fight in sp2 if it crits (easy 200k+ damage and invest on crit rate stat focus and it crits most of the time). And he goes well with hulk, s99 and best with cap relics as well.

Mojo is a great bg dual threat unduped and Hulkbuster is a monster. Ronin is useful for niche situations.

7* Angela and namor are the ones I don't wanna pull as they essentially want high sig to shine.

Awesome, ty for your response
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Definitely
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    100% one of the best available 7* pools. Like others have said, some really solid champs, and the fact that they really benefit from the awakening makes it all the better than they're in such a small pool.
    Awesome, Ty everyone for your responses
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 412 ★★
    Pool is not going to change for almost 6 months from now
    Got the cap
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Mojo and CAIW don't need high sig if you're using them in BG, especially on defense.