What after completing Act 8.3 (explored till act 5)

IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 89
I have explored Act 5 before starting act 6. Now I have completed act 8.3 and still haven't explored Act6/7/8. Wondering which Act is worth exploring ? I started at Act 6.1 exploration, wondering if I am doing right thing.

Comments

• phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Got any decent 7*, go do 7 for 7.

Not worth exploring in my opinion, BG store pays out better but there is still plenty of content worth doing.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Once I did act 8 completion I started working backwards for exploration.
    8.3, 8.2, now doing 8.1 with only 8.1.6 left to explore.

Shooting stars quest is worth it if you haven't done it yet, and the 7 for 7 is also awesome, especially since you haven't plowed act 7 yet, it gets you a path closer in each towards exploration.
  • IndianGamer3IndianGamer3 Member Posts: 89
    @phillgreen @Rayven5220 I got 4 7 stars - prof x, Domino, Colossus, mangok. I need 1 more 7 star to explore 2 paths in shooting stars.

What is 7 for 7?

I will stop exploring act 6 and focus more on act 8 first and then act 7.

Thank you! @Olivier420roll
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

@phillgreen @Rayven5220 I got 4 7 stars - prof x, Domino, Colossus, mangok. I need 1 more 7 star to explore 2 paths in shooting stars.

What is 7 for 7?

I will stop exploring act 6 and focus more on act 8 first and then act 7.

Thank you! @Olivier420roll

7 for 7 is a carinas challenge.

But you need at least 5 7 stars to start it due to needing a team that consists of nothing but 7 stars to do the quests.

Basically, you start at 7.1.1 and complete it, then 7.1.2, 7.1.3 etc.. with a team that consists of all 7 star champions and not using the choice node before the boss.

Each quest gives you 750 7* shards and at the end you also get titan shards.