**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If you’re going to kill farming, bring back revive packages

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I did two paths of necropolis. I’m not averse to doing more, but life didn’t allow me to restock on resources to do any more than that in Dec/Jan, and I’m fine with that.

What bums me out is that right as the revive farms were being eliminated, there was a pretty decent deal for 500-unit revive package. If Kabam is going to insist that units should be used for content, there should be some sort of deal to buy in bulk or plan ahead, even if you make it purchase limit 1/week.

I put in quality time for my units, and what I’m not willing to do is deplete them 40 at a time across an entire run, because every time I click that button, it feels like a failure/loss.

If I’m able to plan ahead and obtain items (even if it’s too many, and even if they’re obtained with units) then I feel like the trade has already been made and I’m fine with it. That might seem like weird semantics, but give us real incentive to go in and do something because otherwise I’ll wait til 8.4 and just coast to valiant then.

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

DrZola said:

Nearly a decade of playing MCoC has led me to believe there’s no overarching plan behind what gets done in game. The term adhocracy leaps to mind.

Dr. Zola

NGL, I thought you meant apothecary at first glance.
    🤣

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

I think the only thing they absolutely have to do as a result of the revive farming nerf is rework all the content made with it in mind because it isn't fair to newer players who want to do something like the first set of Carinas challenges when they don't have access to the farm like we did

I'll never touch stuff like that. It will never be worth it
    Heck, I never finished one variant because of the ridiculous 1* hulk line, or the insane tech power gain.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,318 ★★★★★
    Day 50 of asking Kabam to let players purchase L-1 revives with units.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

I did two paths of necropolis. I’m not averse to doing more, but life didn’t allow me to restock on resources to do any more than that in Dec/Jan, and I’m fine with that.

What bums me out is that right as the revive farms were being eliminated, there was a pretty decent deal for 500-unit revive package. If Kabam is going to insist that units should be used for content, there should be some sort of deal to buy in bulk or plan ahead, even if you make it purchase limit 1/week.

I put in quality time for my units, and what I’m not willing to do is deplete them 40 at a time across an entire run, because every time I click that button, it feels like a failure/loss.

If I’m able to plan ahead and obtain items (even if it’s too many, and even if they’re obtained with units) then I feel like the trade has already been made and I’m fine with it. That might seem like weird semantics, but give us real incentive to go in and do something because otherwise I’ll wait til 8.4 and just coast to valiant then.

Back in the store. I bow to your amazing powers!!!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★
    Bro wtf are you some sort of visionary or magician?

Or did actually kabam looked at this thread and immediately responded? Lmao
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★

Kabam has stated in the past that store offers are pre-programmed pretty far in advance, so it probably didn’t have anything to do with this thread.

I’d say mark your calendars for a month from today. With any luck, these deals will be a recurring monthly thing for the last week of each month’s event.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Well this was perfect! Lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,945 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Kabam has stated in the past that store offers are pre-programmed pretty far in advance, so it probably didn’t have anything to do with this thread.

I’d say mark your calendars for a month from today. With any luck, these deals will be a recurring monthly thing for the last week of each month’s event.
    Yeah I'm also getting the pattern now, well, this might be very useful for lotta players, including me, I can finally do my final 2 paths in necro and become valiant.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Wicket329 said:

Yeah I'm also getting the pattern now, well, this might be very useful for lotta players, including me, I can finally do my final 2 paths in necro and become valiant.
    I'm actually gonna do my last path today, thanks to this! Let's goooooo! 😎
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    I just got bent over the barrel on the Diablo, Stryfe, Galan lane. Now with this offer I can finish exploration this week. Wheee
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Thank you!!!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Guys there's revive packages in the shop now