**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

£50 for an awakening gem ?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! No... so we get you 130k more likes and you give us a £50 offer ? NO! You could of atleast done the crystal at like £5! This is awful.

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    They might still do the crystal and arena, they never said if the target was reached it would all start today did they?

Miike has already said they have nothing to say about that topic at the moment, this deal would always have happened even if they hit 2mil likes
  • IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    They might still do the crystal and arena, they never said if the target was reached it would all start today did they?

Miike has already said they have nothing to say about that topic at the moment, this deal would always have happened even if they hit 2mil likes

They could at least say when to expect this crystal then ! And why else would they randomly put this offer in game?
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Illuminant wrote: »

They could at least say when to expect this crystal then ! And why else would they randomly put this offer in game?

they have sold 4 star gems before
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Don't forget there are 2k 5* shards in there too...

Recently that has held a value of about $20 to $25.
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Don't forget there are 2k 5* shards in there too...

Recently that has held a value of about $20 to $25.
    If we focus on the real value of 2k 5 shards and not kabams money grabbing value, 2k shards should be like £5
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    Did I go back in time to 2015? $49.99? Please tell me this was an accidental keystroke and that it was supposed to be $4.99!!! If not then KABAM seriously needs to drug test their Marketing Department cause somebody over there has to be drunk!!!

It’s basically just a huge middle finger for not managing the 1 million likes
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    BCdiscman wrote: »
    Did I go back in time to 2015? $49.99? Please tell me this was an accidental keystroke and that it was supposed to be $4.99!!! If not then KABAM seriously needs to drug test their Marketing Department cause somebody over there has to be drunk!!!

I recall seeing something like this for $30 a year ago, but instead of 5* shards it was a class specific 4* Crystal
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    5 star awakening gem when?

There isn’t one
    thats why i ask "when" will they offer one

How would any of us know
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    the deal's not for me. maybe for entry- to mid-level players who want to catch up.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Don't need a 5* deal now, crack on with act 5 when it's out.

The gems there
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    thats why i ask "when" will they offer one

They just offered one recently... Cyber Monday
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    We hear of coming six stars and natural game progression but here we get essentially the same deal from a year ago.
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    edited December 2017
    This is the same exact deal last December 2016 with the exception of the 2k shards added to sweeten the deal. I do get it some players need this but there a lot us like myself there sitting on 5* champs we do not have awaken gems for or buying deals and getting awaken gems we can not use. If this was a five star deal think how many people would jump on that deal. Give the guys & gals that has put in time in effort what we need to progress forward. Thx Brian Grant for posting last year.

svmj4y4wsbta.jpeg