**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

This post is about bullseye

2»

Comments

• Options
    victor158victor158 Posts: 84

Bullseye is impossible to fight.
    That must be why nobody has managed to beat any of the EQs yet. Guess we'll all miss out on Deathless King Groot.

even with counter you’ll still take some amount of damage (often a very considerable amount) no matter how skilled you are which is a problem.
    I don't think this is technically true. There are also ways of regaining health in the game that make it so you can end with a full yellow bar even after taking damage, so just taking damage does not imply a problem.

As a player i should always feel as if any mistake that happens is my fault nothing should ever feel unavoidable, which is quite literally the main theme of bullseyes kit
    Not true. Maybe an understandable opinion, but ROL seemed impossible at one point. Your definition of "unavoidable" changes as you get better at the game.

If you use Dexterity you bleed, if you block you bleed and get crit through block, his special 1 cannot be avoided and if you block it you bleed and get crit through block, if he gets killer instinct you cannot hit him, you need him to throw a special to get rid of killer instinct and you aren’t able to hit him very much before he gets killer instinct, if you stun him and try to hit him while he has killer instinct he’ll purify it and full combo you, he cannot miss, and slow or any type of ability accuracy reduction doesn’t work on killer instinct, you need a champion that shuts off evade entirely even if you brought someone like iceman id imagine it’d be pretty impossible to avoid chip damage either from the special 1 or from just blocking hit’s trying to push him up to a special 2, or someone like Gorr who can heal back most if not all the damage but i don’t feel like the only way to fight a champion should be getting smacked around or using unconventional methods and i would rather play the game the way it’s meant to be played and i would imagine that’s the intent of any game dev as well.
    Feels like you could have taken a breath there somewhere.

On a slightly separate note, another issue is i don't want to feel forced to ban a champion, i’ve had to fight so many people lately with bullseye onslaught and maestro and i am forced to ban those 3 because they will ban the only counters i have for them meaning i cant ban any of their rank 3’s or nukes like i would do usually, there isn’t actually any strategy to bans anymore and it feels like someones telling me what to do, and i really don't like being told what to do.
    I mean, it seems like your strategy is "ban champs that I hate fighting", which is kinda what the ban is for. Not everyone needs to ban them, and some people can bring in multiple counters. the opponent is also not guaranteed to have a chance to pick them if you don't ban them. Part of the strategy of BGs is to draft problem fights for them so they are forced to choose between champs that are solid defenders and answers to the problems you set for them.

I appreciate a good hyperbole, but there are legit answers to most problems in-game. Maybe send us your roster and we can give you advice on how to strategize against those three defenders. Could be a more productive use of your time, though venting is certainly better than yeeting your phone into a wall, so there's that.

"maybe send us your roster" Lmao this whole thing comes off as so passive aggressive.
    Theres no question that in terms of unavoidable damage bullseye is quite literally the biggest offender. even onslaught and photon and bishop are no where near the level of unavoidable bs that bullseye has. with bishop u can also push to sp2 and dex with onslaught if u get the sp1 dex down and dont use a metal champ hes fine. photon if u knock her down in the right moment u can avoid her ever throwing a undexable special, and you can use majority of champs against them and with enough skill you can do well.
    The problem with bullseye is if your not bleed immune which is 80% of champs you're taking guaranteed damage, if u are immune to bleed, he still crits thru block on a sp1 that cannot be fully dexed, on top of that you cant push him past a singular bar of power or he'll evade and instantly punish.
    In the most competitive game mode of battlegrounds the fact that bullseye basically guarantees that the person loses health and also wastes so much time having to solely bait out the sp1 and then waiting for the instinct timer, is so incredibly overtuned. While yes there are very specific counters that work ok namely (bishop kitty stormx iceman) his restrictiveness is probably the worst in the game and personally i dislike champs like that
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,392 ★★★★

Corvus is also another good option

How so?

He can't counter the evasion, and takes the same block/bleed damage as everyone else. Corvus has the ability to not take damage from bleed debuffs - instant bleeds work against him just fine.

Proxima, on the other hand, does very nicely against Bullseye.
    Agreed I forgot to mention Corvus with Proxima synergy and yes Proxima works for him