**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Dust in incursions

2»

Comments

• Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 50
    Shocker kills within 80 vibro shock charges
  • Options
    AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Posts: 136
    I've been playing around with Viv Vision against Dust. Viv's special one off a parry into phase with the power drain opens Dust up for that incinerate pretty consistently.. If you can survive the sand storm chip damage it's an easy fight.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    I think Android users are having issues with dust sandstorm animations, to me that's the thing I hate the most when fighting her.
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 70
    She’s absolutely disgusting to fight against in incursions. It’s almost guaranteed damage every fight and I absolutely hate fighting her. So few decent counters that it feels cheap. I have no problem with Iron Heart.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    Kirberus_ said:

Did 1 sector and gotta admit.. dust is the character that i fear now... That chip damage... and the More laggy than sandman fights is crazy.

Did threat 6 itemless. Its not flex. But here's an interesting thing that happened. During the whole run, I got KOed once in all 25 zones.

Tadaa

I was restarting to get atleast one out of the two hacks I want, Strategic or keep it going.
    Got 'keep it going' this attempt... So I had to keep going on.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    I find ramped up Herc good for her - just intercept and bait sp1 as that's easy to evade.
  • Options
    Kirberus_Kirberus_ Posts: 34
    Bugmat78 said:

I find ramped up Herc good for her - just intercept and bait sp1 as that's easy to evade.

Dont have him + the lag just makes me not do incursions as an android player