**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Modder

The domino vs quicksilver fight could be possible but you need great luck and it still seems suspicious but the one with adam against sig 200 domino seems kinda impossible for me especially in 30 seconds...

Comments

• Options
    KorsoKorso Posts: 21
    I'm not even sure a rank 5 ascended nimrod could do it that fast but i could be wrong but this one is definitely questionable..
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 460 ★★★
    Adam has insane damage if he can keep up the unblockable charges to the fury, its not completely out of the question it is a 7 star after all.
  • Options
    ShuGokis said:

Adam has insane damage if he can keep up the unblockable charges to the fury, its not completely out of the question it is a 7 star after all.

Ye..well Domino is not like any other champ, especially a rank 200 one.
  • Options
    Sig 200*
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 460 ★★★
    Korso said:

ShuGokis said:

Ye..well Domino is not like any other champ, especially a rank 200 one.
    If you're using a rank 200 domino we should be questioning you not the Adam warlock player.