**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LIMIT 1 on the $1 crystal we voted for?

2»

Comments

• KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    imnoone wrote: »
    imnoone wrote: »
    There is always someone who complains and I am guessing you have no idea how this game and kabam works.
    Do you really expect them to give every player a chance to get 12 god tier champion with high sigs for $30 bucks (assuming multiple champs get duped multiple time)? Did you see today's offer? They are offering a 4* awakening gem for the same amount. Smh .. you need to know worth of a god tire champion before you demand stuff like this.

if I didn't know the worth of a god tier champ, I wouldn't ask something like that, Sherlock.

Well you obviously doesn't know the worth of a god tier champions to wanting them to hand them to you for a $1 each for 30 times...smh .. 2 years and you didn't learn anything [/quote]

or maybe it'd be nice to be able to turn bad luck around for once? no need to get mad, I know the worth of a god tier champ. but my luck keeps taking a dump on my head so...excuse me, Mr. Angry.
  • Personally I think that the limit should be 3 because at that point it could be your best 3 characters. (I also wish they did stuff like this more often)