**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Let's design a Winter of Woe Fight

NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,400 ★★★★
edited February 8 in General Discussion
Since majority of the community is getting their tar beaten out by Absorbing Man myself included... I wish to lighten the mood and start this discussion:
Here is my idea of a WOW Fight

Defender: Korg

Nodes:
> Immune to all forms of Stun
> Flare
> Power Shield
> Aspect of War
> Unblockable Finale
Additionally adding a node to benefit the attackers
> Good Samaritan: Mutant attackers and objective# champions will have 90% degeneration resistance and regeneration buffs will have their potency increased by 100%

Objectives:
OBJ1 Tag : Metal
OBJ2 Tag: Robot
Valiant Tag: God

Let me know what you think guys I know it's silly and absurd but I thought why not have some fun. Everyone including the Mods can join in and share their ideas as well. Let's keep this fun and interactive.

Comments

• Options
    edited February 8
    Gaborrrrr said:

In no mood for jokes really... outraged, angry, sad, feel wronged... really just taken the whole fun out of the game...
    Would call you´re proposal funny, but this will actually fight #2 :(
    Although you didn´t mentioned and absolutely god awful AI on top of this... Well i guess that´s the normal these days sadly

@Gaborrrrr oh no that means I'm already giving ideas 😅 Honestly I tried my 20th attempt with She Hulk I managed to get him down to 50% but I got destroyed after that
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 358 ★★★
    edited February 8
    Ha ha good joke man..my mood is lightened and am light as a feather... :D
  • Options

Ha ha good joke man..my mood is lightened and am light as a feather... :D

@the_eradicator Thanks I tried I doubt this one will be as bad as Absorbing Man I'm sore from all the beatings 😂😂😂😂
  • Options

Nah that's too many options
    Change the tags to
    #Illuminati
    #Aplha flight

Good idea @Priyabrata
  • Options
    MCOCHazza said:

This actually sounds fun ngl

@MCOCHazza Let's hope this discussion will be well received I added the degen resistance because of my experience with Absorbing Man that brute force was nasty.
  • Options

#god? You want players to be allowed to use herc? No way

My bad @captain_rogers I forgot he had the #God tag lol
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    edited February 8

Nodes:
    > Flare
    > Power Shield
    > Aspect of War
    > Unblockable Finale
    > Good Samaritan: Mutant attackers and objective# champions will have 90% degeneration resistance and regeneration buffs will have their potency increased by 100%

Add high energy resistance and energy should also reflect damage.

Well, i think as game designer it does feel cool to enjoy the misery of player with such content. I also start thinking evil when asked about nodes.
  • Options
    Ashacekar said:

Nodes:
    > Flare
    > Power Shield
    > Aspect of War
    > Unblockable Finale

Add high energy resistance and energy should also reflect damage.
    That would be quite a WOW factor @Ashacekar
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,356 ★★★★★
    Assuming the next fight is against Nebula (Poison, Bleed, and Shock immune), a Kabammed WoW fight should narrow it down to maybe 2 options for each objective and at least one of them needs to be bugged where you can tell immediately that some key ability isn't working.

You'll need to have a DoT debuff on her or she takes 90% less damage. Also, her regen is now passive, bumped up 200%, stun immunity for the duration, and cannot be reversed. The usual loathsome Unstoppable timer that everyone hates so much. Mighty charge 2 (for double Unstoppables!!! YEAH!!), sky high crit and energy resistance, immune to armor break, health and attack boosted to the moon.

Objectives: #Symbiote, #Silver, Valiant: #Thanos's Army
  • Options

Assuming the next fight is against Nebula (Poison, Bleed, and Shock immune), a Kabammed WoW fight should narrow it down to maybe 2 options for each objective and at least one of them needs to be bugged where you can tell immediately that some key ability isn't working.

You'll need to have a DoT debuff on her or she takes 90% less damage. Also, her regen is now passive, bumped up 200%, stun immunity for the duration, and cannot be reversed. The usual loathsome Unstoppable timer that everyone hates so much. Mighty charge 2 (for double Unstoppables!!! YEAH!!), sky high crit and energy resistance, immune to armor break, health and attack boosted to the moon.

Objectives: #Symbiote, #Silver, Valiant: #Thanos's Army

Now that's what I call fun and interactive @BigPoppaCBONE doesn't sound as bad as Absorbing Man
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★
    Defender:Psycho man

Nodes:Buff immunity (debuff):the attacker is inflicted with an indefenite buff immunity debuff at the start of the fight.
    Flux disposal:the node that gets up to 20 charges and you reset them by throwing a heavy
    A node that extends all debuffs on the attacker by 100% duration
    Speical delivery
    That node that grants u charges if u parry and detonated them at 7, and u can remove them by hitting block

Objectives:
    #Cosmic (King Groot comes to mind as a good choice)
  • Options
    edited February 8

Nodes:Buff immunity (debuff):the attacker is inflicted with an indefenite buff immunity debuff at the start of the fight.
    Flux disposal:the node that gets up to 20 charges and you reset them by throwing a heavy
    Speical delivery
    That node that grants u charges if u parry and detonated them at 7, and u can remove them by hitting block

Objectives:

@Darkraw346 now that's an effectively painful fight going to need loads of Pain killers for this fight 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,092 ★★★★

Speical delivery

Objectives:

@Darkraw346 now that's an effectively painful fight going to need loads of Pain killers for this fight 😂😂😂
    Yeah fighting Psycho man is always painful for me, usually it's mentally painful but... yeah
  • Options

Defender: Thing (sig 200)

Nodes: Powershield+Debuff immunity

He's a painful defender @Amadeo01 and node combinations are nice but there are so many options available to destroy him so more painful nodes and pain points need to be added
  • Options

Defender - photon

Nodes -
    opponent's vigilance and true sense ability accuracy is reduced by 100%.
    One eye open (damage while stun is reflected back).
    Debuff accuracy is increased by 200%.
    Immune to tracking debuffs.
    During special attacks, gain a true strike passive.
    The player's champ is inflicted with a 100% marked passive throughout the fight.
    Whenever photon activated a special attack, gain a high potency pirece passive.
    Photon can land critical hits on block.
    Immune to all form of power manipulation and combat power rate is increased by 100%.
    Whenever opponent purifies a debuff, they get burst damage.

@captain_rogers this fight makes Absorbing Man look like an amateur 😂
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Defender: Groot
    Nodes:

You just waste 10 energy to die and nothing else

I knew it Groot was OP @ahmynuts 😂😂
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 858 ★★★

Defender: Thing (sig 200)

Nodes: Powershield+Debuff immunity

kate bishop loved it
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 858 ★★★
    defender : 1 star groot
    hp : 400
    attack : 40
    node : debuff immunity + diss track
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Jack2634 said:

Hey that was my idea
  • Options
    edited February 8

Next winter of woe fight:
    You have 20sec time to kill Opponent, if not your Account will get banned!

Then everyone is getting banned @Carracho01 😂😂😂
  • Options
    Jack2634 said:

Too OP as a defender @Jack2634