The next iron Man tune-up

Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
Please be OG Thor

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,046 ★★★★
    Dr.Strange
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Phoenix (unless we get a Jean Grey this year)

If we get a Jean Grey, then priority needs to go to Doctor Strange.
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,218 ★★★★★
    Groooooooot
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,046 ★★★★

Honestly I want them to do a summoners Choice for a buff on a champ every year to go along with the release of the summoners Choice new champion

We tried with Guillotine and look how that turned out
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★

Honestly I want them to do a summoners Choice for a buff on a champ every year to go along with the release of the summoners Choice new champion

Yes! In all the dumb surveys they send out I always put this in the comment section. Picking a new champ is cool, but let us pick a buff as well. They can even pick the 4-6 champs in the vote for all I care. I don’t understand why this hasn’t been a thing due the popularity of every time a champ is buffed. The excitement of a buff is mostly far more than the majority of new champs that enter the contest.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★

We tried with Guillotine and look how that turned out
    Guillotine was, I hope an exception rather than the rule. I can’t remember if her buff happened before or after Hood’s, but that was I hope where Kabam learned the lesson for some of those lower-mid tier champs that have some cool utility pieces that they can’t strip those away when they buff those champs.

If current Guillotine still had the same healing as OG and the % based sp3, I think she’d be much more popular. Her current healing is only really good against champs with massive healthpools, like story bosses, but there are so many other champs that handle them soooo much better. Sorry, this is off topic, Guilly’s buff is just the hill I die on every time it comes up.

Back on topic, based on the champ class maps they released, I don’t think we’re gonna get another buff like that this year. At least not in the same style with a full release. I believe on a stream they said that they had a hard time monetizing his rework, which makes it hard for them to do that rather than a new champ.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,156 ★★★★★
    Doctor Strange or Sentry
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,965 ★★★★★
    Sentry is no1 priority,
  • blackdragonightblackdragonight Member Posts: 113 ★★
    Blade buff would be nice
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Member Posts: 370 ★★
    I don't mean buff. I mean complete rework like Ironmans and introduced as one of the new monthly champs.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    Electro.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,304 ★★★★
    Gladiator