**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

It's Been 3 Years! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
edited February 9 in Strategy and Tips
Hey all, this is just a showcase/account tour of what I've been up to this past year. Enjoy!
My story mode progression
My roster

My profile

Personally, I'd like to think this was quite a successful year for me, and I've gone above and beyond the goals I set for my progression this year. I managed to become Thronebreaker, gotten over 100k 6* shards, and r4'ed a champ (it had to be Hercules, couldn't have gotten through act 7 without him).
Thanks for all the support (and fair criticsms) you all have given me here on the forums, and I wish you all good luck on your MCOC journeys!

Comments

• Options
    PS: Accidentally posted this in Strategy and Tips, Kabam please change it, thanks!
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 384 โ˜…โ˜…
    that doom is so spicy, im still craving for a 5 or 6 star doom/namor
  • Options
    shield311 said:

that doom is so spicy, im still craving for a 5 or 6 star doom/namor

Good luck man, hope you get them!
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited February 9

Hey all, this is just a showcase/account tour of what I've been up to this past year. Enjoy!
    My story mode progression
    My roster

My profile

Personally, I'd like to think this was quite a successful year for me, and I've gone above and beyond the goals I set for my progression this year. I managed to become Thronebreaker, gotten over 100k 6* shards, and r4'ed a champ (it had to be Hercules, couldn't have gotten through act 7 without him).
    Thanks for all the support (and fair criticsms) you all have given me here on the forums, and I wish you
    how is spider stealth Suit?