**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Relics are great and all

It really feels like Kabam doesn't want us to have relics. Why are the deals so bad? And why are they gated behind high tier battlegrounds? It just doesn't make any sense. I can easily access 100k 6* shards in a month but I'm lucky to get 2500 6* Relic shards.

I want to add that I really enjoy relics, but the vast majority of my champs are bound with 3* or 4* relics and it just feels like ****.

Sorry for the rant, but I am legitimately curious what others think and I'd like to start a discussion about how to put some fun into relics/strikers.

Comments

• Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    I personally like relics too, my problem is, some are very champion specific, its harder to get higher rarities, additionally, even with the low amount of them, getting dupes on high tiers are kinda meh because I have like 3 awakened 6* but still lacking the ones I need the most
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    Need new relics, too many champs and game modes.
  • Options
    WorldEaterWorldEater Posts: 16

Need new relics, too many champs and game modes.

I agree that more would be better, but even if they add 100 new ones tomorrow, our access to them is still heavily restricted.

I think the current pool of champs would be a lot more fun if we simply had more of them to play with.