**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SL revive after Nebula L3? [Fix in Next Update]

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I was playing in master mode 3.2 against Nebula, and I was SL and after her L3 that was fatal according to the health bar, I suddenly got regened up to like 20% health (killed by shock afterwards). I didn’t have any synergies, but my team was Magik 5/50 duped 64, SL 5/50 duped 33, Wolvie 5/15 duped 31, Vision AoU 4/40 unduped, and CB 4/40 duped 20. Does Nebula have something wrong with her? My phone hasn’t been buggy like how others describe the game. I’ve only noticed 4 occasions now of an unexplained events, and I’m fairly up there(almost 200k with a good chunk of god/demi-god tiers), so don’t say” ur a noob u don’t know what ur talking about”. But is there any explanation for my randomly getting revived? I thought Hela and Dorm synergies were the only ones who could do that.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Hammerbro_64. This is an issue that affects Nebula and Doc Ock's SP3, and should be fixed in 16.1. Thanks for getting in touch!
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    K thanks I was wondering if it was something like the 20% damage cap on Thor Ragnarok’s L3 and that u wanted to expand it to some other champs (60% Hype damage cap?)