**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Valiants, paragons and WoW

CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
edited February 12 in General Discussion
Hi all,
I have a consideration about how WoW objective are structured for valiants and paragons:
I think all three objectives should be available for everyone, but not the event rewards, last two milestones should only be available to valiant (and eventually be unlockable to player that become valiant during the event) so as paragon I could choice 2/3 objective (and of course choose the 2 more viable for me), or doing all 3 and skip some future objective's point.

I think this configuration would have much more sense; however, this is not the reality, so I have another doubt:

Why tf the hardest objective is for paragon, and not for valiant only? We're basically lose our last milestones at the start of the event (yeah I know we may got one more point with deathless guilly, but not everyone has her)

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,522 ★★★★★
    I actually found robot to be the easiest/least stressful (warlock), and gamma to hardest (r3 Hulk), so maybe they did tune it according to Valiant getting the hardest (I know many disagree with robots being the least stressful).
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★

I actually found robot to be the easiest/least stressful (warlock), and gamma to hardest (r3 Hulk), so maybe they did tune it according to Valiant getting the hardest (I know many disagree with robots being the least stressful).

Gamma is paragon though along with robots, sinister six is valiant.
  • Options

Gamma is paragon though along with robots, sinister six is valiant.
    Well then, color me purple and pretend I don't know what I'm talking about. Sandman was a long fight.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,014 ★★★★

What was your strat with warlock? I can’t seem to get anywhere with him, but I solo’d with hulk on my 4th attempt not even knowing the fight fully lol.
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★

What was your strat with warlock? I can’t seem to get anywhere with him, but I solo’d with hulk on my 4th attempt not even knowing the fight fully lol.
    Warlock was 5 revives until I got him to 26,000 hp. Then I couldn't get the first parry to save my life to knock him down and spent 6 more revives.

Parry heavy to start to get him to the adaptive cycle for physical damage. Then just kept his infections up. I also ran 4/5 tech collar which helped prevent him from getting to sp2. If I could, I would knock him down after sp1 if his unstoppable would allow me. I didn't worry much about parrying and would parry if needed. I stayed at a sp3 and would use that if brute force was closing in. After my first good run, I was able to take down 10-15% on a 20% or 40% revive and no potions [depended on which was going to expire first in my stash]. Also ran suicides, max boosts and warlock as 7r2 so that definitely helped. But I'm not a skilled player at all. Warlock's easy access to heal block meant I didn't have to worry about regen, and he was a much higher attack rating than Sandman [whom I never used prior], and I didn't have to worry about him regening a ton like with Hulk if I messed up. @JT_Supreme
    Without a 7* robot it's another story, I only have 6* r3 warlock and company. Can't understand why you say robot is the easiest, I would have preferred sinister six

Gama was easy for me with she hulk 6* r3
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

Warlock was 5 revives until I got him to 26,000 hp. Then I couldn't get the first parry to save my life to knock him down and spent 6 more revives.

Parry heavy to start to get him to the adaptive cycle for physical damage. Then just kept his infections up. I also ran 4/5 tech collar which helped prevent him from getting to sp2. If I could, I would knock him down after sp1 if his unstoppable would allow me. I didn't worry much about parrying and would parry if needed. I stayed at a sp3 and would use that if brute force was closing in. After my first good run, I was able to take down 10-15% on a 20% or 40% revive and no potions [depended on which was going to expire first in my stash]. Also ran suicides, max boosts and warlock as 7r2 so that definitely helped. But I'm not a skilled player at all. Warlock's easy access to heal block meant I didn't have to worry about regen, and he was a much higher attack rating than Sandman [whom I never used prior], and I didn't have to worry about him regening a ton like with Hulk if I messed up. @JT_Supreme
    11 revives and it was the easiest for you? How many revive did other two challenges took?
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

11 revives and it was the easiest for you? How many revive did other two challenges took?
    Hulk was 8 but it took health potions and more attempts. I got him to 11% but he regened back to 50ish and I didn't exit out fast enough. That was way more frustrating than warlock whom I could just chip away and not let him regen back.

Sandman was five plus potions, but it was a slow slog and since it took longer and he was always able to heal back on his first sp1 of the fight before I could get the decelerate and despair mastery going.

They were also all in my stash with the exception of 2 20% revives.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 472 ★★★
    My perception of the highest progression only challenge (even going back to 2021 summer of pain) isn’t that it is necessarily harder, per se, but has more limited pool of viable champions. Sinister six has, what, 2 viable options (shocker/sandman). Robots not really better, but kabam acknowledged they missed the mark on that one.