**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Shocker sinister six objective

Hey everyone,

Has anyone done sinister six with shocker other than msd ? I could use some tips, I have 7* shocker and 7*r1 sandman, i rather not waste resources taking him to r3/4 when shocker is ready, so if you have any tips or links i would appreciate it

Comments

• Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    edited February 12
    not as good as msd of course but did in 3 revs or so, just sp3 first and cycle sp1 go get the stun debuff to charge heavy when he's about to stop being unstoppable
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275
    MiniMF said:

not as good as msd of course but did in 3 revs or so, just sp3 first and cycle sp1 go get the stun debuff to charge heavy when he's about to stop being unstoppable

Awesome and do i need to do something about his sp 1/2 , keep him on 1 or 2 or switch, or is it just sp3 first spam sp1 close to end of unstoppable and charge heavy ?