**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 5th Necropolis path!

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
I've completed the preparations, will start it probably tommorow
Here are my revives and potions:

And the team:

This time Cassie will be the speical guest, who have a guess as to who exactly I bring Cassie for?

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    How skilled would you say you need to be to effectively use Kate in necro? Do you just need to know how she works and be able to perfect release consistently, or is there more to it?
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

How skilled would you say you need to be to effectively use Kate in necro? Do you just need to know how she works and be able to perfect release consistently, or is there more to it?

I think so... it helps also to know to maintain spacing to heavy punish after speical attacks but when u r rooted there's no need to worry about that... when I use her I feel like less skill is required as opposed to playing say Wong
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Wong_98 said:

I think so... it helps also to know to maintain spacing to heavy punish after speical attacks but when u r rooted there's no need to worry about that... when I use her I feel like less skill is required as opposed to playing say Wong
    Awesome, thank you so much. For my future runs, I think I’ll go with the cheaper option in Kate rather than face smashing with Ægon
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    edited February 13
    Happy to hear how your run turns out. I would be a bit worried about those revives, but given its your 5th path, I guess you got it figured out. Good luck!
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    edited February 13

Happy to hear how your run turns out. I would be a bit worried about those revives, but given its your 5th path, I guess you got it figured out. Good luck!

This is the man who solo'd WoW Abs Man with Pyscho-Man. If anything, he over prepared with the revives.

Good luck!!
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    your 5th path doesn't have to be path 5 right ? But lets say you are doing path 5, my only guesses are silver cent as he threw sps like a maniac b*tch , or purgatory
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★

This is the man who solo'd WoW Abs Man with Pyscho-Man. If anything, he over prepared with the revives.

Good luck!!
    Who is this guy !!!!
    PogCrazy 🫨
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Not very much, yes you have to consistently perfect release your specials but heavy spacing is not needed.most of the time you can parry or use relic/sp2 stun to heavy on the corner. You can also always brute force with kate as well, start with coldsnap arrows and do as much damage as possible before you die.
  • Options
    Also @Wong_98 Just because you use kate doesn't mean it's a cheaper run. Aegon can handle more defenders than kate, and Aegon can save revives in most cases as well. I did path 4 and path 6 with Aegon at 50 and 43 revives each. You always want to take Aegon in right side paths.
    For left side, Sauron path is made for kate, She handles it pretty well. The best suggestion is take both of them, And use both of them.
  • Options

I've completed the preparations, will start it probably tommorow
    Here are my revives and potions:

And the team:

This time Cassie will be the speical guest, who have a guess as to who exactly I bring Cassie for?

If it's path 4 then maybe diablo to shut down heal.
    If it's path 6 then probably claire.
  • Options
    Jack2634 said:

your 5th path doesn't have to be path 5 right ? But lets say you are doing path 5, my only guesses are silver cent as he threw sps like a maniac b*tch , or purgatory

I've forgot to say the path lol but u r correct! Silver centurion!
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Gl
  • Options

Good luck!!

Gl

Thx
  • Options
    So I've started the path now...
    Boosted up on Odin (just 10% attack and attack&hp)

Odin-SOLO
    I didn't bring Heimdal just for that... I've let him use his sp1 with 2 Odinforce to gain the True strike and Bulwark buff, then got hitted with his heavy so he have enough buffs to take dmg, then all you have to do is keep letting him do sp2s with 2 Odinforce to refresh the buffs
  • Options

Black widow Claire voyant:
    For this fight you really want to start with the Tranquelize arrows and only then do the normal dmg rotation...

Black widow Claire voyant-SOLO
  • Options
    Bruh playing kate with reverse controls require goddamn skills lmao.
  • Options
    Now I've used Kate for Shang chi too... but I didn't really try to minimalize the resources usage like in the first fights beacuse I just can't do this fight well...
    Huge thanks to the YouTuber Nick136... he did this fight with Kate too and had a good strategy-only go for the Slow combo (2 mediums) then do only light ending comboes, or do a heavy, it went not bad but I had mess ups in this fight, in the 3rd phase I've decided to go straight away to the Coldsnap arrows, cuz of the purify...

Shang chi- 4 lvl 1 revives and 25 Level 4 potions, I've also used a 30% general boost

• Options

Well I've got used to it, this path really hones my Reversed controls skills
  • Options

Well I've got used to it, this path really hones my Reversed controls skills
    Same for me, reverse controls is managablez reverse controls with kate is just too much for me lol.
  • Options
    Thokk150Thokk150 Posts: 64
    Wong_98 said:

Wong_98 said:

Awesome, thank you so much. For my future runs, I think I’ll go with the cheaper option in Kate rather than face smashing with Ægon
    I used kate for some paths in necro, and I'd suggest going aegon for path 4 and 2 (respectively odin's and mr fantastic's path as they are kinda hard with kate), also in the right section of necro the second part is easier with aegon for most of it, so I would highly recommend to not go kate for everything
  • Options
    Squirrel girl-
    Pretty easy fight, went with Wong, made sure to get 3 of these Bastion things spells, the Physical resist ones... then the rest, as I've said easy fight but in the end Squireel girl didn't throw his speicals for so long so sadly the Necro charges got to 0 so couldn't solo, Kate finished the job...

Oh also I've started the fight having only 50% hp with Wong (cuz at first it went bad and I've forced quit but it didn't restart the fight for me, cuz I've done that thing not a while ago)

Squirrel girl-not a solo but no resources used

• Options
    Silver centurion-
    So... remember when I said I wanna bring Cassie for him? Yeah... don't do that.
    The idea of me applying 40 power stings and him throwing speicals non stop till dead seemed great on paper but... wasn't the situation for me... it's tough to get to 40 power stings cuz of the locked on, there's block dmg and Reversed controls don't help... so how many revives? Well...

Silver centurion-8 lvl 1 revives, 8 lvl 2 revives, and 37 lvl 4 potions... lol... also a hp boost which did nothing ofc
  • Options
    edited February 14
    Spider man 2099-
    So I've started with Kate, I thought "it'll be easy" so I put the tranquelizes on, the fragilities... and then the Coldsnap, and to my surprise the dmg is so little... like 2500K dmg instead of 17,000 for example... and I've died with him still having 96% hp... then I've tried again with Kate, this time I've used Caltrops for dmg, it went better but still pretty trash attempt... but then I thought...
    WAIT...
    Who have a strong and reliable and consistent dmg source that WONT get affected by 2099's Resistence ups? Right... Cassie!
    So I've used her and she did great, I'll post a vid!

Anyway-3 lvl 2 revive, 3 lvl 3 revives... and then a team revive just cuz Kate Wong AND Cassie were dead

• Options
    Sunspot:
    I've just Aegoned him last time, this time I've needed someone who dosent rely on speical attacks to do damage, cuz of the Nova flames... wait... CASSIE!
    So with Cassie it's pretty straightforward, build up the power stings bait speicals and don't throw a speical when u have a Nova flame on you... yet, the flow of the fight wasn't that good in the first tries, I've kept losing power stings

Anyway-5 lvl 2 revives with Cassie

• Options
    So this is one half done...
    Half totals:
    Level 1 revives:12
    Level 2 revives:16
    Level 3 revives:3
    Team revives:1
    Level 4 potions:62

Total revives:36, terrible
  • Options
    Stryfe-
    So I've originally planned to go to Future Ant man's path next but... I've changed my mind...
    I wasn't sure if I should go the Stryfe route with my current team of Cassie Wong and Kate as the attackers, but I've decided to do so, and it was a good idea! I knew Kate counters the miss which is most of where the difficulty of the fight comes from, I chose the Coldsnap pre fight and used Coldsnap straight away every time, also boosted heavily... if either of us became Unstoppable I'd just wait it out, and if we r both untouchable, usually it made the fight easier as most of the time the Tracking debuff was on...

Stryfe:6 lvl 2s, 1 lvl 3 (revives)
    I'd say not bad at all

• Options
    Spot-
    The funny thing is Spot somehow was so much worse for me than Stryfe...
    Between both Untouchables, the speical attacks and the energize, I've struggled with Kate and used....
    Spot-6 lvl 2 revives
    3 lvl 3 revives
    A team revive
    3 level 5 team potions
    6 Lesser love juice

• Options
    Galan-
    So before I've reached Galan I've actually been blessed with a Deadpoolsomethingid, which I've defeated with Wong

So I've had the +25% attack boost, AND I've boosted heavily, I knew Wong's going to town with this one 🗣🗣🗣

I knew Wong will be great for Galan
    But...
    Wong was TOO good... most of the times Mystic dispersion pushed me much more than what I've needed, if it's pushing me to sp3 few times in a row, while I actually wanna spam sp2s, and so it wasted the timer, or push me to an sp2 while I build spells...
    So sadly I couldn't solo cuz of the timer being wasted... but check out how tanky Wong is!

So as I've said, couldn't solo...

But one lvl 3 revive took care of things

So-Galan:1 lvl 3 revive

(I'd recommend not going with 5/5 MD into this fight with Wong)
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Wow ur doing really well