**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is the game down again?

2Β»

Comments

• Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 β˜…β˜…
    Jaazzzar wrote: Β»
    Cannot login..........
    drb5q8wcxk4lk.png

Wt* ... why should I check my connection..... go check yours β€œ Kabam” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 β˜…β˜…
    The game is down to remind y’all have a life to live. Take the hint guys
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292 β˜…
    KyrieRed wrote: Β»
    The game is down to remind y’all have a life to live. Take the hint guys

No. My life sucks.
  • ... of course right after I use buffs and spend for energy to do one of the last few runs to clear the event I get kabamed! Very disappointed. I can't help but feel like I am wasting my time with this game.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 β˜…β˜…
    rawrmew wrote: Β»
    ... of course right after I use buffs and spend for energy to do one of the last few runs to clear the event I get kabamed! Very disappointed. I can't help but feel like I am wasting my time with this game.
    But you are

• Please fix konami. We enjoy playing the game but the statement telling us to check our network connection is foolish. Especially when we can get to your forums its obviously not our network connection.
  • TygersnakeTygersnake Posts: 8 β˜…
    Please fix soon.... can't deal with my wife's Christmas movies.
  • KyrieRed wrote: Β»
    ... of course right after I use buffs and spend for energy to do one of the last few runs to clear the event I get kabamed! Very disappointed. I can't help but feel like I am wasting my time with this game.
    But you are

so true
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292 β˜…
    KyrieRed wrote: Β»
    But you are

As are you

• BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287 β˜…
    we need 20% of the currently active playing community to wait their turn before logging in, I would suggest atleasst 45-60mins to allow me a full run of my roster in arena. Thanks
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Game on, get grinding!
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Game goes down more than a high school prom date.

You should have met my prom date! Honest run for their money I tell ya.
  • SnaggleSnaggle Posts: 226 β˜…β˜…
    Game went down harder than Fetty Wap's career.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 β˜…β˜…
    No one panic its clearly a sign that abomination ripped off his underwear and is now streaking naked in the battlerealm to which the servers are down because they are searching for him in order to contain the situation lol
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247 β˜…
    You all act like the gsme being down for everyone affects your arena grinding. To the few in terrible time zones it may, to the rest of you.. Zip it
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287 β˜…
    The game being down when I have allocated that particular time to grind affects me, some of us have other things planned or are obligated to do other things during the rest of the day/night etc.