**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I thought the issue of the giant "A" n foreground obstructing your view was the worst it can get.

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 871 ★★★
I was playing AQ against Mephisto using Doom. After Mephsito uses a sp3, the screen shift to the left, when meanwhile all the action is happening on the right side or little of the right side. So I was playing blinded till Mephisto was done having his nasty ways with my doom.
Don't remember seeing or hearing about this. I thought the giant "A" above the avenger tower was enough of a headache.

Comments

• Options
    ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Posts: 24
    I had a similar fight the other day using doom against a darkhawk… Different map though
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★
    If you use your sleeve to wipe the dust and fuzz away it might be a little easier to see
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,347 ★★★★★
    Probably tough to get a good rhythm going with that big ethereal hand in the way. Is Big Ghost Hand on the Trello board?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 871 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

If you use your sleeve to wipe the dust and fuzz away it might be a little easier to see

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,401 ★★★★
    A similar thing used to happen sometimes after Groot would use his SP3 IIRC.
  • Options
    Soslayan9Soslayan9 Posts: 39
    This just happened to me in AQ - after Dragon man’s SP3. It’s very disorienting.