**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulk (Ragnarok) Face Me

TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
Does anyone have a full list of champions/ nodes that Hulk (ragnarok) gains his "Face Me" mechanic?
I saw a short list that I have provided below (4 years old), but if anyone has more, please add. (shoutout to @hungryhungrybbq )
"Starburst, Limbo, Dorm degen, No Retreat, Emp Modification, Mephisto Aura and Mojo degen."
Champs: Magik, Dormammu, Mephisto, Mojo
Nodes: Starburst, No retreat, EMP Modification

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 811 ★★★
    edited February 15
    Rising sun, special delivery, passive DOT, Icarus
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,987 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Isn’t it just every passive DOT in the game from any source that triggers it?

I thought it was. If it isn't I've yet to see an example of this being wrong.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 811 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Crcrcrc said:

Isn’t it just every passive DOT in the game from any source that triggers it?

I thought it was. If it isn't I've yet to see an example of this being wrong.
    @ahmynuts why are you in jail?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    edited February 16
    Hulk's face me is definitely a useful ability but he needs a tune up to his damage. OG Hulk level of damage
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Internal bleed from Nick Fury
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    It's supposed to be most forms of passive damage over time; but it specifically excludes several important game mechanics like Bane, Brute Force and Life Transfer.

This is lacking in the lack of detail in his champion description, which makes it seem a little inconsistent.

I've tried vs a few opponents in Practice mode, and can confirm it works against:

Dormammu - degen
    Domino - Crit failure
    Kate Bishop - Coldsnap
    Kindred - degen
    Mephisto - aura
    Mojo - degen
    Omega Red - death field
    Onslaught - Neuroshocks
    Warlock - Sig Degeneration
    Sauron - Extinction mode degen
    Silver Centurion (duped) - Plasma + other DoTs
    Shuri - passive Shocks
    Storm X - passive Coldsnap
    Stryfe - passive Shock
    Terrax - Rock Field
    Wiccan - passive Incinerate

It doesn't work against Quake's Aftershock; but that makes sense as you'd expect the 100% concussion to prevent it from triggering.

A little more oddly it doesn't seem to work against Void, Air-Walker or Maestro. @ahmynuts
    - Void and Air-Walker both inflict damage when the opponent is carrying debuffs; which could be argued isn't 'Passive' DoT
    - By contrast, Maestro's Cosmic Radiation sounds like something which I would have expected to trigger Face Me, in the same way that Mephisto's aura does.
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 93
    Magik’s limbo also can be countered