**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill Rank up

ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I'm about to become Uncollected; just chapter 5.2.6 is left to complete. Currently stocking up on pots and revives.
I can rank up a skill champ to help me with the quest. Options are as follows.

Thanks

Skill Rank up 14 votes

R5 4* Gwenpool (duped sig20)
71%
SMiller80AjavedDexman1349buffajrMasterTroller42TheMageHunterDarkArrow07vinniegainzTempestWrastler19 10 votes
R5 4* Daredevil classic (I have a skill AG and enough sig stones for sig99)
21%
Brew_Swaynevg2782Elitehunter 3 votes
R3 5* Black Panther (og) (unduped)
7%
Brandonraps 1 vote

Comments

• ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    Thanks. I find Gwenpool very useful as well. But I want to know if DD classic is going to be more useful in fighting collector or not
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    If your goal is purely to become uncollected, DD is the way to go since he helps tremendously in the Collector fight. However, he is still effective as a 4/40, and I would take him to sig 99 regardless just for his evasion utility.

I have Gwenpool as an R5 and she's a beast. I use her all the time, hand's down my favorite champ in the game. I wouldn't use any sig stones on her though. No significant change in her skills.

Otherwise, if you don't need any more 4* champs leveled up, then BP might be the best choice.

Without knowing the rest of your lineup, it would be hard to say what would be best. Looking purely at those 3 choices, I would go for Gwenpool.
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    OG DD is boss af against the collector, especially if you have the sig stones to max him out. He will evade all of collectors special attack. Mine is only r4 and sig level 60ish and he evaded a ton for me. He def saved me a bunch of units and pots.

Gwenpool will be in the $1 crystal so you'll have a 1 in 12 shot of duping her.
  • ReDeXeDeRReDeXeDeR Posts: 48
    Thanks @Dexman1349 and @Brew_Swayne. Seems like r4 DD classic is enough to fight the Collector. I guess I can awaken him and give it a shot at the Collector.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I'm working through Act 5 now as well and don't have a ranked Classic DD at all (only have a R1 3*). I'll basically get as many hits as I can then get smeared by the Collector's special and revive. I did just get a Stark Spidey, so I'm not completely screwed...
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Good luck, Red.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    hands down Gwenpool. use ur sig stones on her

Do not put sig stones into her unless its for prestige purposes.