**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Family/Gamma reunion.

Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★
edited February 17 in General Discussion
GUYS, FINALLY MANAGED TO BE DONE WITH NECRO. AND I HAVE WANTED TO GET THIS SCREENSHOT FOR A REALLY LONG TIME :D

Comments

• Options

Gamma family reunion? Add me in for one.

Haha, hell yea! The day there's a 7* Ibom and when I'm get him, I'm tagging you here again.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Rohith21 said:

Gamma family reunion? Add me in for one.

Haha, hell yea! The day there's a 7* Ibom and when I'm get him, I'm tagging you here again.
    Don't worry. I'll be catching up if one day there's going to be a 7* ibom. He's my favourite champ.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Also that 7* maestro is just awesome. Still waiting when i have enough resources to do nercopolis and get that 6* maestro. One of my favourite champs.
  • Options

Also that 7* maestro is just awesome. Still waiting when i have enough resources to do nercopolis and get that 6* maestro. One of my favourite champs.

He's an insane defender ngl, that glancing is just pure annoyance. The cosmic radiation, pierce and root mechanics are nightmarish to face. My 6* got R5ed and ascended the very day I completed necro.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I’m so torn between exploring necro and buying my missing deathless pieces rn
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

I would say go for the deathless piece, if you're actually planning to have all the deathless champs & attempt future challenges too such as the ones we have now. Necro can be put on hold since it's permanent content.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

I'd also say go for the deathless pieces first, if you want to get them at all... At least you'll be able to go for the WoW challenge applied to it (whatever an whenever that will be)
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 325 ★★
    Great family :)
    My 7* R2 Maestro has his permanent spot on AW defense, which node is the best for him in your opinion?
  • Options
    Prentex said:

My 7* R2 Maestro has his permanent spot on AW defense, which node is the best for him in your opinion?

Polka dot power node where attacker gains power only through damaging debuffs. Since maestro has a good set of immunities, it'll be a nightmare. You also get stun immunity in that node.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,446 ★★★★★
    Rohith21 said:

Prentex said:

Polka dot power node where attacker gains power only through damaging debuffs. Since maestro has a good set of immunities, it'll be a nightmare. You also get stun immunity in that node.
    Also most champions can't inflict dot because of maestro glancing, and can't reach a special attack to ignore glancing, so he will be a nightmare of polka dot power
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 325 ★★
    He is currently at 45 which is hazard shift shock, bleed and conflictor.
    But maybe i will switch him to the suggested node (49)

Thanks for the tips!
  • Options

Rohith21 said:

Prentex said:

Also most champions can't inflict dot because of maestro glancing, and can't reach a special attack to ignore glancing, so he will be a nightmare of polka dot power
    Absolutely got my point. He drops atleast 15-20 defensive kills in per war for me. Scary on that polka dot with his own additional mechanics.